Annual awards for graduating high school seniors who are dependent children of members of the congregation of the Immaculate Conception Roman Catholic Church in Newburyport, Massachusetts. Applicant must attend a four-year accredited college/university and be pursuing a degree in scientific studies. Renewable. Contact the church office or the fund,in writing, for more information and/or application.
List of Catholic Scholarships
Finding the right College
There's no magic formula for choosing a college, but there are steps you can take to find a good fit. Use this tool to start your journey.
Latest College News
One hundred and seventy-nine years ago, two Jesuit priests sold 272 persons at a slave auction. Their families were torn apart: many of ... continue reading
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Friday visited one of Rome's major institutions of higher education today: the UniversitÃ degli ... continue reading
The UCLA campus has been put on lockdown after reports of a shooter in the university's Boelter Hall were released via social media. ... continue reading
In a move reminiscent of the early 1900s, North Carolina State University segregated a student Christian group from the rest of the student ... continue reading
St. Mary's University in Twickenham, London has been formally approved to name one of their buildings after Benedict XVI. LOS ANGELES, CA ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Pro-Life win? Arkansas makes big moves against abortion-machine ...
- Why have ONE MILLION South Sudanese people entered Uganda?
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, August 21, 2017
- St. Pius X: Saint of the Day for Monday, August 21, 2017
- 'IN OUR HEARTS WE BEAR THE PAIN' Pope Francis opens prayers for all ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD