Healing, Hope & Forgiveness Retreat with Fr. Richard McAlear & Vicki Thorn
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SERENA, IL (February 2, 2011) - Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL, welcomes Fr. Richard McAlear as Retreat Master during our Healing, Hope & Forgiveness retreat February 18-20. Involved in healing ministry for over 30 years, he's authored many books, including Come Stay Awhile which may be used for meditation during adoration.
Project Rachel founder Vicki Thorn will also present, offering ways to achieve healing for all involved in abortion.
Experience prayer teams, spiritual direction, sacraments, adoration, and teaching. Event begins with Mass at 4pm Friday and concludes by 1pm Sun. Call Mariann at 618.292.8039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.osmm.org for additional information, directions and registration.
http://www.osmm.org IL, 60549 US
Kathleen Tuntland - ,
McAlear, Thorn, Healing, Retreat, Abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paradisus Dei Offers New Marriage Program to Churches at No Cost
- Good Counsel Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace