Healing, Hope & Forgiveness Retreat with Fr. Richard McAlear & Vicki Thorn
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SERENA, IL (February 2, 2011) - Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL, welcomes Fr. Richard McAlear as Retreat Master during our Healing, Hope & Forgiveness retreat February 18-20. Involved in healing ministry for over 30 years, he's authored many books, including Come Stay Awhile which may be used for meditation during adoration.
Project Rachel founder Vicki Thorn will also present, offering ways to achieve healing for all involved in abortion.
Experience prayer teams, spiritual direction, sacraments, adoration, and teaching. Event begins with Mass at 4pm Friday and concludes by 1pm Sun. Call Mariann at 618.292.8039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.osmm.org for additional information, directions and registration.
http://www.osmm.org IL, 60549 US
Kathleen Tuntland - ,
McAlear, Thorn, Healing, Retreat, Abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards