Healing, Hope & Forgiveness Retreat with Fr. Richard McAlear & Vicki Thorn
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SERENA, IL (February 2, 2011) - Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL, welcomes Fr. Richard McAlear as Retreat Master during our Healing, Hope & Forgiveness retreat February 18-20. Involved in healing ministry for over 30 years, he's authored many books, including Come Stay Awhile which may be used for meditation during adoration.
Project Rachel founder Vicki Thorn will also present, offering ways to achieve healing for all involved in abortion.
Experience prayer teams, spiritual direction, sacraments, adoration, and teaching. Event begins with Mass at 4pm Friday and concludes by 1pm Sun. Call Mariann at 618.292.8039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.osmm.org for additional information, directions and registration.
http://www.osmm.org IL, 60549 US
Kathleen Tuntland - ,
McAlear, Thorn, Healing, Retreat, Abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards