Healing, Hope & Forgiveness Retreat with Fr. Richard McAlear & Vicki Thorn
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SERENA, IL (February 2, 2011) - Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL, welcomes Fr. Richard McAlear as Retreat Master during our Healing, Hope & Forgiveness retreat February 18-20. Involved in healing ministry for over 30 years, he's authored many books, including Come Stay Awhile which may be used for meditation during adoration.
Project Rachel founder Vicki Thorn will also present, offering ways to achieve healing for all involved in abortion.
Experience prayer teams, spiritual direction, sacraments, adoration, and teaching. Event begins with Mass at 4pm Friday and concludes by 1pm Sun. Call Mariann at 618.292.8039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.osmm.org for additional information, directions and registration.
http://www.osmm.org IL, 60549 US
Kathleen Tuntland - ,
McAlear, Thorn, Healing, Retreat, Abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why