NYC: Dec 23rd Catholic Social Mixer\Pre-Holiday Happy Hr & Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (November 22, 2010) - We will be hosting a Catholic Social Mixer/Pre-Holiday Happy Hour & Charity Event on Thursday December 23rd from 6:30pm to 10pm in an upscale Belgian lounge and restaurant in the Flatiron district in Manhattan. Get in the spirit, help kids in need and meet a roomful of fun like minded Catholic professionals!
The night will feature:
-$5 & $6 drink specials till 8pm
-Great prizes including Broadway Show tickets
-Great music including some holiday sing-a- longs sprinkled in
Dress business casual. $10 cover at the door, which will be donated to charity.
Proceeds from door will be donated to Catholic Big Sisters & Big Brothers of New York. The mission of the century old Catholic Big Sisters & Big Brothers (CBSBB) is to strengthen low income families and help them recognize, reach for and achieve their full potential regardless of religious affiliation. CBSBB provides gender specific services designed for girls and boys to promote mutual respect between the sexes and comprehensive family based services, including one-to-one mentoring, family counseling, group support and skill based programs. To learn more about CBSBB, go to www.cbsbb.org.
Venue (we have the entire venue for our party):
66 Madison Avenue
Between East 27th & East 28th Street
New York, NY 10016
Take the 1 subway to 28th Street/7th Ave; the 6 subway to 28th Street/Park Avenue South; N or R subway to 28th Street/ Broadway; F or M subway to 23rd Street/6th Avenue.
The Catholic Fellowship
To learn about The Catholic Fellowship, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic social mixer, charity, fundraiser, Catholic professionals
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference