NYC Event: Feb 7th Young Adult Mass - Reception - Dr. Phil Mango as Guest Speaker
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLORAL PARK, NY (January 17, 2010) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.og), as we launch our new chapter in the Diocese of Brooklyn on Sunday February 7th at 12:30pm for the Young Adult Mass at Our Lady of the Snows Church located at 258-15 80th Avenue, Floral Park, NY 11004. Info on the church can be found at www.olsnows.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in the White Room for some food and fellowship. Our guest speaker will be Dr. Phil Mango who will talk about "Manhood, Womanhood & Christ."
This is an event not to miss!
Directions to the church: Take the E or F train to Queens. Get off at Union Turnpike, Kew Gardens. Exit toward back of train. Go toward stairs to right of the token booth. Make a left at the top of the first flight of stairs. Take the Q46 (260th Street Glen Oaks bus) or the Q46 (LIJ Hospital Lakeville Road bus). Get off at 258th Street. Church is down the block to the left.
For further directions, please visit this site http://www.olsnows.org/map.html.
Contact Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973.418.2817 with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11004 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way