NYC Event: Feb 7th Young Adult Mass - Reception - Dr. Phil Mango as Guest Speaker
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLORAL PARK, NY (January 17, 2010) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.og), as we launch our new chapter in the Diocese of Brooklyn on Sunday February 7th at 12:30pm for the Young Adult Mass at Our Lady of the Snows Church located at 258-15 80th Avenue, Floral Park, NY 11004. Info on the church can be found at www.olsnows.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in the White Room for some food and fellowship. Our guest speaker will be Dr. Phil Mango who will talk about "Manhood, Womanhood & Christ."
This is an event not to miss!
Directions to the church: Take the E or F train to Queens. Get off at Union Turnpike, Kew Gardens. Exit toward back of train. Go toward stairs to right of the token booth. Make a left at the top of the first flight of stairs. Take the Q46 (260th Street Glen Oaks bus) or the Q46 (LIJ Hospital Lakeville Road bus). Get off at 258th Street. Church is down the block to the left.
For further directions, please visit this site http://www.olsnows.org/map.html.
Contact Joseph Mahon at email@example.com or at 973.418.2817 with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11004 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine