NYC Event: Feb 7th Young Adult Mass - Reception - Dr. Phil Mango as Guest Speaker
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLORAL PARK, NY (January 17, 2010) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.og), as we launch our new chapter in the Diocese of Brooklyn on Sunday February 7th at 12:30pm for the Young Adult Mass at Our Lady of the Snows Church located at 258-15 80th Avenue, Floral Park, NY 11004. Info on the church can be found at www.olsnows.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in the White Room for some food and fellowship. Our guest speaker will be Dr. Phil Mango who will talk about "Manhood, Womanhood & Christ."
This is an event not to miss!
Directions to the church: Take the E or F train to Queens. Get off at Union Turnpike, Kew Gardens. Exit toward back of train. Go toward stairs to right of the token booth. Make a left at the top of the first flight of stairs. Take the Q46 (260th Street Glen Oaks bus) or the Q46 (LIJ Hospital Lakeville Road bus). Get off at 258th Street. Church is down the block to the left.
For further directions, please visit this site http://www.olsnows.org/map.html.
Contact Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973.418.2817 with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11004 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards