Dec 13th in NYC - Catholic Speed Dating - Singles Charity Event!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (November 13, 2009) - The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com to bring you this special speed dating event, which will take place on the 2nd floor at Mustang Harry's located at 352 7th Ave in Manhattan - 5 minutes from Penn Station. The last day to register for this event is December 10th.
This event is open to Catholic singles who are looking to meet people of similar faith\values. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to a church or charity.
How Speed Dating Works:
You will have up to 15 mini speed dates during the night, each one lasting about 4-5 minutes. After each date, you will circle "yes" or "no" on your scorecard as to whether or not you would be interested in corresponding with that person further. After turning in your scorecard, the next day you will receive an email letting you know who you matched with plus one way matches.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR REGISTRATION: please register through this site only and enter discount code "Catholic." The site is: http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=552.
Questions: contact Josep Mahon at email@example.com or at 973.418.2817.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic singles, speed dating
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Not Godís Type? Think again
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel