Inside Business Report Enters Strategic Partnership
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Inside Business Report Enters Strategic Partnership with the National Association of Environmental Professionals
Coral Springs, FL (November 7, 2009) - Inside Business Report with Fred Thompson has entered into a strategic partnership with the National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP), an organization dedicated to the promotion of ethical practices, technical competency, and professional standards in the environmental fields.
"Going green is really no longer a choice, but a necessary responsibility," said Jim Nicholas, Vice President of Production for Inside Business Report. "Corporations and businesses across a wide range of industries now understand the value of environmental responsibility and stewardship. The opportunity to work with a recognized leader in the field and gain access to some of the industry's professionals will help to facilitate even greater environmental awareness."
Inside Business Report is collaborating with the NAEP to provide viewers across the country with expert-driven commentary related to recent developments in environmental research, technology, practices, and policies.
"NAEP is excited to partner with Inside Business Report to offer through our national members the right environmental expertise for their innovative green programming," said Ron Deverman, NAEP President. "We trust that together we will provide the perfect balance of technical competency, creativity and a new way of viewing ourselves within our environment.
About Inside Business Report with Fred Thompson
Inside Business with Fred Thompson takes a look at the inner workings of industries, trends and relevant issues that fuel our society. Viewers learn about the latest technologies, business models, and concepts needed to succeed in today's ever changing global economy. Inside Business airs during the day on a variety of well-known news networks. For more information, please visit www.ibreporttv.com.
About the National Association of Environmental Professionals
The National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP) is a multidisciplinary, professional association dedicated to the promotion of ethical practices, technical competency, and professional standards in the environmental fields. Members reflect a diversity of employers, including government, industry, academia, consulting firms, and the private sector in the U.S. and abroad. For more information, please visit www.naep.org or email email@example.com.
http://www.usmediatelevision.com FL, 33067 US
ray brit - Public Relation, 954 3794407
US Media Television, u.s. media television, Studiodept.com, Usmediatelevision.com, US Media Televisi
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over