Inside Business Report Enters Strategic Partnership
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Inside Business Report Enters Strategic Partnership with the National Association of Environmental Professionals
Coral Springs, FL (November 7, 2009) – Inside Business Report with Fred Thompson has entered into a strategic partnership with the National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP), an organization dedicated to the promotion of ethical practices, technical competency, and professional standards in the environmental fields.
"Going green is really no longer a choice, but a necessary responsibility," said Jim Nicholas, Vice President of Production for Inside Business Report. "Corporations and businesses across a wide range of industries now understand the value of environmental responsibility and stewardship. The opportunity to work with a recognized leader in the field and gain access to some of the industry's professionals will help to facilitate even greater environmental awareness."
Inside Business Report is collaborating with the NAEP to provide viewers across the country with expert-driven commentary related to recent developments in environmental research, technology, practices, and policies.
"NAEP is excited to partner with Inside Business Report to offer through our national members the right environmental expertise for their innovative green programming," said Ron Deverman, NAEP President. "We trust that together we will provide the perfect balance of technical competency, creativity and a new way of viewing ourselves within our environment.
About Inside Business Report with Fred Thompson
Inside Business with Fred Thompson takes a look at the inner workings of industries, trends and relevant issues that fuel our society. Viewers learn about the latest technologies, business models, and concepts needed to succeed in today’s ever changing global economy. Inside Business airs during the day on a variety of well-known news networks. For more information, please visit www.ibreporttv.com.
About the National Association of Environmental Professionals
The National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP) is a multidisciplinary, professional association dedicated to the promotion of ethical practices, technical competency, and professional standards in the environmental fields. Members reflect a diversity of employers, including government, industry, academia, consulting firms, and the private sector in the U.S. and abroad. For more information, please visit www.naep.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
http://www.usmediatelevision.com FL, 33067 US
ray brit - Public Relation, 954 3794407
US Media Television, u.s. media television, Studiodept.com, Usmediatelevision.com, US Media Televisi
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?