Young Adult Mass, Dinner, Guest Speaker
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (MARCH 22, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of NYC (www.cfnetwork.org) for the First Saturday of the Month Young Adult Mass on Saturday April 4th at 5:30pm at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral (www.oldcathedral.org), which is located on the corner of Mott St./Prince St.
Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner/drinks at:
Grotta Azzurra Italian Restaurant
177 Mulberry Street (betw. Broome St. / Kenmare St.)
New York, NY 10013
We reserved the wine cellar private dining area for the group that can accommodate up to 75 people. If you plan to attend dinner, please to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can get an accurate headcount and everyone can be seated.
We negotiated a great price for dinner. Dinner will be a prix fix menu at $19.95, which includes a pasta dish, entree and soda.
During dinner, Fr. Richard Gill, LC who is Moderator for Theology On Tap NYC will be the guest speaker.
If you have any questions, please contact Joseph Mahon at email@example.com or 973.418.2817
The Catholic Fellowship of NYC
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 6532140
Young Adult Mass
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards