Healing Retreat-Fr. Wolfgang Seitz-'Living With The Holy Angels'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (FEBRUARY 17, 2009) - Please join us for a Healing and Reconciliation Retreat at Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL as we welcome Fr. Wolfgang Seitz. Fr Seitz is a member of the Order of Canons Regular of the Holy Cross, an international Order which has its Mother House in Austria. He is also the Superior of the Community in Detroit and the national Director of Opus Angelorum. After studying at the seminary of the Order in AnŠpolis, Brazil, he was ordained a priest in 2002. He was then sent to Assumption Grotto Parish in Detroit, MI. Since then, he has been giving retreats and conferences throughout the United States.
Retreat begins with a travelers' Mass at 4pm on Friday and concludes by 1 pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for further directions and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; simply make a freewill offering during the weekend. To experience God's love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing Vanessa at email@example.com.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 292-9852
Fr. Seitz, Holy Angels, Healing
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference