Healing Retreat - Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, Rector of Nat. Shrine of Divine Mercy, Stockbridge, MA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JANUARY 13, 2009) - Please join us for a Healing and Reconciliation Retreat at Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL as we welcome Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, rector of the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA. Fr. Gramlich's charisms are his devotion to Mary Immaculate and praying for the holy souls in Purgatory.
This retreat will be held February 6-8, 2009, beginning with a travelers' Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1 pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for further directions and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; simply make a freewill offering during the weekend. To experience God's love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing email@example.com.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Gramlich, Divine Mercy
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over