Healing Retreat - Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, Rector of Nat. Shrine of Divine Mercy, Stockbridge, MA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JANUARY 13, 2009) - Please join us for a Healing and Reconciliation Retreat at Our Sorrowful Mother’s Ministry in Vandalia, IL as we welcome Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, rector of the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA. Fr. Gramlich’s charisms are his devotion to Mary Immaculate and praying for the holy souls in Purgatory.
This retreat will be held February 6-8, 2009, beginning with a travelers’ Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1 pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for further directions and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; simply make a freewill offering during the weekend. To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Gramlich, Divine Mercy
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies