Healing Retreat - Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, Rector of Nat. Shrine of Divine Mercy, Stockbridge, MA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JANUARY 13, 2009) - Please join us for a Healing and Reconciliation Retreat at Our Sorrowful Mother’s Ministry in Vandalia, IL as we welcome Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, rector of the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA. Fr. Gramlich’s charisms are his devotion to Mary Immaculate and praying for the holy souls in Purgatory.
This retreat will be held February 6-8, 2009, beginning with a travelers’ Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1 pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for further directions and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; simply make a freewill offering during the weekend. To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing email@example.com.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Gramlich, Divine Mercy
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
When this rosary was presented to me for photography, I was in awe. ... Read More