Healing Retreat - Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, Rector of Nat. Shrine of Divine Mercy, Stockbridge, MA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JANUARY 13, 2009) - Please join us for a Healing and Reconciliation Retreat at Our Sorrowful Motherís Ministry in Vandalia, IL as we welcome Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, rector of the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA. Fr. Gramlichís charisms are his devotion to Mary Immaculate and praying for the holy souls in Purgatory.
This retreat will be held February 6-8, 2009, beginning with a travelersí Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1 pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for further directions and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; simply make a freewill offering during the weekend. To experience Godís love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Gramlich, Divine Mercy
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona TreviŮo