Healing Retreat - Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, Rector of Nat. Shrine of Divine Mercy, Stockbridge, MA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JANUARY 13, 2009) - Please join us for a Healing and Reconciliation Retreat at Our Sorrowful Mother’s Ministry in Vandalia, IL as we welcome Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, rector of the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA. Fr. Gramlich’s charisms are his devotion to Mary Immaculate and praying for the holy souls in Purgatory.
This retreat will be held February 6-8, 2009, beginning with a travelers’ Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1 pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for further directions and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; simply make a freewill offering during the weekend. To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Gramlich, Divine Mercy
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?