Book of Genesis topic of new CDU seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAMILTON, VA (APRIL 28, 2008) - The Catholic Distance University (CDU) will offer a new online seminar that will examine the main themes developed in the Book of Genesis. This three-week seminar, entitled Introduction to Genesis, will be held online May 12 - June 2. Dr. Robert Miller, assistant professor of Scripture at Mount St. Mary's Seminary, will lead the seminar.
This online interactive seminar will help participants gain an appreciation of the revelation of God in Genesis and the creation of man. It will also look at the account of the fall and the promise of redemption, the origins of the chosen people of God, and the meaning of covenant.
CDU's online seminars provide solid, authentic Catholic teachings in a flexible learning format. Participants log into a seminar course room at a time that best meets their schedule. Opportunity for group discussion and interaction with other adults and the seminar instructor is designed into the course format. This seminar can be taken for continuing education, undergraduate or graduate credit.
For more information and to enroll, go to www.cdu.edu, call 1.888.254.4238 ext. 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Distance University
http://www.cdu.edu VA, US
Therese Cashen - Marketing director, 888 254-4238
scripture online seminar
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary