Book of Genesis topic of new CDU seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAMILTON, VA (APRIL 28, 2008) - The Catholic Distance University (CDU) will offer a new online seminar that will examine the main themes developed in the Book of Genesis. This three-week seminar, entitled Introduction to Genesis, will be held online May 12 - June 2. Dr. Robert Miller, assistant professor of Scripture at Mount St. Mary's Seminary, will lead the seminar.
This online interactive seminar will help participants gain an appreciation of the revelation of God in Genesis and the creation of man. It will also look at the account of the fall and the promise of redemption, the origins of the chosen people of God, and the meaning of covenant.
CDU's online seminars provide solid, authentic Catholic teachings in a flexible learning format. Participants log into a seminar course room at a time that best meets their schedule. Opportunity for group discussion and interaction with other adults and the seminar instructor is designed into the course format. This seminar can be taken for continuing education, undergraduate or graduate credit.
For more information and to enroll, go to www.cdu.edu, call 1.888.254.4238 ext. 700 or email email@example.com.
The Catholic Distance University
http://www.cdu.edu VA, US
Therese Cashen - Marketing director, 888 254-4238
scripture online seminar
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart