Pope's book, Jesus of Nazareth, topic of CDU online seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAMILTON, VA (FEBRUARY 4, 2008) - The Catholic Distance University (CDU) will offer a new online seminar on Pope Benedict’s book, Jesus of Nazareth. This three-week seminar, entitled "Jesus of Nazareth: Pope Benedict Contemplates the Face of Christ" will be held online March 3-25. Dr. Brian Benestad, professor in the Catholic Studies program at the University of Scranton, will lead the seminar.
This seminar provides a unique opportunity to discuss this inspiring new book with adults from around the world. Through readings and online discussions, participants will examine the Pope’s thoughts on the life of Jesus from the Baptism in the Jordan to the Transfiguration.
CDU’s online seminars provide solid, authentic Catholic teachings in a flexible learning format. Participants log into a seminar course room at a time that best meets their schedule. Opportunity for group discussion and interaction with other adults and the seminar instructor is designed into the course format. This seminar can be taken for continuing education, undergraduate or graduate credit.
For more information and to enroll, go to www.cdu.edu, call 1.888.254.4238 ext. 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Distance University
http://www.cdu.edu VA, US
Therese Cashen - Director of Marketing, 540 338-2700
Jesus of Nazareth
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9