Pope's book, Jesus of Nazareth, topic of CDU online seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAMILTON, VA (FEBRUARY 4, 2008) - The Catholic Distance University (CDU) will offer a new online seminar on Pope Benedictís book, Jesus of Nazareth. This three-week seminar, entitled "Jesus of Nazareth: Pope Benedict Contemplates the Face of Christ" will be held online March 3-25. Dr. Brian Benestad, professor in the Catholic Studies program at the University of Scranton, will lead the seminar.
This seminar provides a unique opportunity to discuss this inspiring new book with adults from around the world. Through readings and online discussions, participants will examine the Popeís thoughts on the life of Jesus from the Baptism in the Jordan to the Transfiguration.
CDUís online seminars provide solid, authentic Catholic teachings in a flexible learning format. Participants log into a seminar course room at a time that best meets their schedule. Opportunity for group discussion and interaction with other adults and the seminar instructor is designed into the course format. This seminar can be taken for continuing education, undergraduate or graduate credit.
For more information and to enroll, go to www.cdu.edu, call 1.888.254.4238 ext. 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Distance University
http://www.cdu.edu VA, US
Therese Cashen - Director of Marketing, 540 338-2700
Jesus of Nazareth
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Maryís Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francisí first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why