Catholic Writer''s Association Unveils New Web Site
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Redesigned site features valuable resources for Catholic writers and publishers The Catholic Writer’s Association (CWA), an online group of both aspiring and published Catholic authors, recently unveiled its new web site at: http://www.trincomm.org/cwa/index.html. “The web site, created by CWA member Kathryn Lively, is a dramatic improvement over the old site. The new site features resources that will be of tremendous benefit to both writers and publishers,” said CWA President Mark Kwasny. The redesigned web site features: - Media directory – allows publishers to add their own writer’s guidelines, publication needs, and contact information. - Member directory – including contact information for a bevy of freelance Catholic writers. - Classifieds – including writers seeking publishers for their existing manuscripts, contest information, and employment opportunities. - Catholic Writer’s Web Ring – links to individual Catholic writer’s web pages. - The Write Stuff – a monthly e-letter featuring interviews, tips, and market information for Catholic writers. - Catholic Bookstore – featuring books by CWA members. Only two years old, the CWA currently has a membership of approximately 90 writers from across the United States, and includes writers in Switzerland and Australia. To date, the association has not charged a membership fee. The association is unique in that the work, so far, has been entirely volunteer. “CWA member Tim Drake started the newsletter, member Kathryn Lively designed the web site, and member Lynden Rodriguez has maintained the association’s growing membership list,” added Kwasny. To join the Catholic Writer’s Association listserv, send an email message to: email@example.com with the word “subscribe” in the subject field or message body. To subscribe to The Write Stuff e-letter only, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “subscribe” in the subject field or message body.
Catholic Writer''s Association
www.trincomm.org/cwa/index.html MN, US
Tim Drake - Freelance Publicist, 0 320
writer publisher freelance writer web site writer''s association manuscripts
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?