Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES, CA (August 27, 2014) - The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles has many employment opportunities available. Positions such as Teachers, Prearrangement Regional Manager, Cemetery Preplanning Counselors, Grounds Workers, Support Staff and many others are listed on the Archdiocesan website.
How to Apply:
Visit the LA Archdiocese website at: http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx and click the "Jobs" tab.
Interested candidates must fill out an application, which can be found on the Archdiocese website at:
The completed application must be submitted, along with a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the email with the following subject line:
Your First & Last Name, Position applying for, Cemetery Location
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx CA, 90010 US
- Employment Manager,
Jobs, Employment, Employment Opportunities, Vacant Positions
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life