Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES, CA (August 27, 2014) - The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles has many employment opportunities available. Positions such as Teachers, Prearrangement Regional Manager, Cemetery Preplanning Counselors, Grounds Workers, Support Staff and many others are listed on the Archdiocesan website.
How to Apply:
Visit the LA Archdiocese website at: http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx and click the "Jobs" tab.
Interested candidates must fill out an application, which can be found on the Archdiocese website at:
The completed application must be submitted, along with a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the email with the following subject line:
Your First & Last Name, Position applying for, Cemetery Location
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx CA, 90010 US
- Employment Manager,
Jobs, Employment, Employment Opportunities, Vacant Positions
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3