Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES, CA (August 27, 2014) - The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles has many employment opportunities available. Positions such as Teachers, Prearrangement Regional Manager, Cemetery Preplanning Counselors, Grounds Workers, Support Staff and many others are listed on the Archdiocesan website.
How to Apply:
Visit the LA Archdiocese website at: http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx and click the "Jobs" tab.
Interested candidates must fill out an application, which can be found on the Archdiocese website at:
The completed application must be submitted, along with a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please send the email with the following subject line:
Your First & Last Name, Position applying for, Cemetery Location
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx CA, 90010 US
- Employment Manager,
Jobs, Employment, Employment Opportunities, Vacant Positions
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe