Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES, CA (August 27, 2014) - The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles has many employment opportunities available. Positions such as Teachers, Prearrangement Regional Manager, Cemetery Preplanning Counselors, Grounds Workers, Support Staff and many others are listed on the Archdiocesan website.
How to Apply:
Visit the LA Archdiocese website at: http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx and click the "Jobs" tab.
Interested candidates must fill out an application, which can be found on the Archdiocese website at:
The completed application must be submitted, along with a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the email with the following subject line:
Your First & Last Name, Position applying for, Cemetery Location
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.aspx CA, 90010 US
- Employment Manager,
Jobs, Employment, Employment Opportunities, Vacant Positions
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- How would Bilbo vote?
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)