Gospel of Mark -- Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN August 19, 2014) - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Saturday, September 6, 2014
Providence Spirituality & Conference Center, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
Registration deadline: Monday, September 1, 2014
Cost: $35 (includes lunch and materials). Please bring your Bible.
Planning for Year B - the Year of Mark! You are invited to take time for prayer and study of the Gospel of Mark using a reflective approach that will look at the texts in the context of their own time and of the 21st century world, which you will encounter and proclaim during the coming Liturgical Year. What makes Mark's Gospel unique? All spiritual seekers, RCIA coordinators, religious educators, pastors and preachers will benefit from this day.
Facilitator: Sister Cathy Campbell. Sister Cathy Campbell is a religious educator, freelance writer/editor and workshop facilitator. She is active on the liturgy committee at her Indianapolis parish and leads bible study groups, as well as companioning to elders facing the challenge of aging mentally and physically. She has a strong interest in women's spirituality and facilitates groups exploring the mystics. She holds a Doctor of Ministry degree in spirituality from Catholic Theological Union in Chicago.
For more information, please call 812-535-2952 or email ProvCtr@spsmw.org.
Sisters of Providence of St. Mary-of-the-Woods
http://www.SistersofProvidence.org IN, 47876 US
Gospel, Mark, Sisters of Providence, Sister Cathy Campbell
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference