Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN (August 6, 2014) - 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 31 - 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 2 (EST)
Fall Discernment Weekend at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Ind.
Lodging and meals are free. Pre-registration is needed.
Have you thought about living a life of faith, in service to God’s people? Do you care about the environment and Earth? If you are a Catholic woman age 18-42 who is considering religious life, why not plan to attend a Discernment Weekend with the Sisters of Providence?
You will spend quality time getting to know Sisters of Providence. And, you’ll have time to talk with other women, many of whom have the same concerns and questions as you. You’ll take part in personal and group prayer and reflection, liturgy, and learn more about the charism of the Sisters of Providence.
There is no cost to attend the weekend.
Contact Sister Editha Ben, vocations director at 800-860-1840, ext. 2895 or email her at email@example.com with questions.
Sisters of Providence of St. Mary-of-the-Woods
http://spsmw.org/event-details/fall-discernment-weekend/ IN, 47876 US
Diane Weidenbenner - Director,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?