Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN (August 6, 2014) - 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 31 - 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 2 (EST)
Fall Discernment Weekend at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Ind.
Lodging and meals are free. Pre-registration is needed.
Have you thought about living a life of faith, in service to God’s people? Do you care about the environment and Earth? If you are a Catholic woman age 18-42 who is considering religious life, why not plan to attend a Discernment Weekend with the Sisters of Providence?
You will spend quality time getting to know Sisters of Providence. And, you’ll have time to talk with other women, many of whom have the same concerns and questions as you. You’ll take part in personal and group prayer and reflection, liturgy, and learn more about the charism of the Sisters of Providence.
There is no cost to attend the weekend.
Contact Sister Editha Ben, vocations director at 800-860-1840, ext. 2895 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Sisters of Providence of St. Mary-of-the-Woods
http://spsmw.org/event-details/fall-discernment-weekend/ IN, 47876 US
Diane Weidenbenner - Director,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album