Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN (August 6, 2014) - 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 31 - 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 2 (EST)
Fall Discernment Weekend at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Ind.
Lodging and meals are free. Pre-registration is needed.
Have you thought about living a life of faith, in service to God's people? Do you care about the environment and Earth? If you are a Catholic woman age 18-42 who is considering religious life, why not plan to attend a Discernment Weekend with the Sisters of Providence?
You will spend quality time getting to know Sisters of Providence. And, you'll have time to talk with other women, many of whom have the same concerns and questions as you. You'll take part in personal and group prayer and reflection, liturgy, and learn more about the charism of the Sisters of Providence.
There is no cost to attend the weekend.
Contact Sister Editha Ben, vocations director at 800-860-1840, ext. 2895 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Sisters of Providence of St. Mary-of-the-Woods
http://spsmw.org/event-details/fall-discernment-weekend/ IN, 47876 US
Diane Weidenbenner - Director,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference