Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN (August 6, 2014) - 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 31 - 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 2 (EST)
Fall Discernment Weekend at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Ind.
Lodging and meals are free. Pre-registration is needed.
Have you thought about living a life of faith, in service to God's people? Do you care about the environment and Earth? If you are a Catholic woman age 18-42 who is considering religious life, why not plan to attend a Discernment Weekend with the Sisters of Providence?
You will spend quality time getting to know Sisters of Providence. And, you'll have time to talk with other women, many of whom have the same concerns and questions as you. You'll take part in personal and group prayer and reflection, liturgy, and learn more about the charism of the Sisters of Providence.
There is no cost to attend the weekend.
Contact Sister Editha Ben, vocations director at 800-860-1840, ext. 2895 or email her at email@example.com with questions.
Sisters of Providence of St. Mary-of-the-Woods
http://spsmw.org/event-details/fall-discernment-weekend/ IN, 47876 US
Diane Weidenbenner - Director,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart