Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN (August 6, 2014) - 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 31 - 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 2 (EST)
Fall Discernment Weekend at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Ind.
Lodging and meals are free. Pre-registration is needed.
Have you thought about living a life of faith, in service to God’s people? Do you care about the environment and Earth? If you are a Catholic woman age 18-42 who is considering religious life, why not plan to attend a Discernment Weekend with the Sisters of Providence?
You will spend quality time getting to know Sisters of Providence. And, you’ll have time to talk with other women, many of whom have the same concerns and questions as you. You’ll take part in personal and group prayer and reflection, liturgy, and learn more about the charism of the Sisters of Providence.
There is no cost to attend the weekend.
Contact Sister Editha Ben, vocations director at 800-860-1840, ext. 2895 or email her at email@example.com with questions.
Sisters of Providence of St. Mary-of-the-Woods
http://spsmw.org/event-details/fall-discernment-weekend/ IN, 47876 US
Diane Weidenbenner - Director,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal