Jersey City, NJ - Saturday August 23rd Catholic Young Professionals Mass & Biergarten Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (AUGUST 3, 2014) - The Catholic Fellowship of Northern NJ invites all Catholic professionals in their 20s, 30s and 40s, both single and married, to join us for mass on Saturday August 23rd at 4:30PM at St. Anthony of Padua Church (NJ's oldest Polish parish) in Jersey City, NJ.
After mass, meet the group in the back of the church to head to Zeppelin Hall Biergarten around 6PM to enjoy a night of fun! This Jersey City Biergarten is casual with community seating, a relaxed atmosphere and good times. Come taste some of the best food Jersey City has to offer and sample their impressive beer selection, which boasts 144 draft lines of European beers and American craft brews! Info on the Biergarten can be found here: www.zeppelinhall.com.
Please contact Joe Cirillo at email@example.com with any questions.
***Venue for Mass:***
St. Anthony of Padua Church
457 Monmouth Street (Cross Street is 6th Street)
Jersey City, NJ 07302
The Church is accessible via the PATH train, and is walking distance from the Grove PATH station. From Manhattan, commuting time is about 20 minutes from 33rd Street Station to Grove Street Station in Jersey City. There is a parking lot for the church on 6th street
To learn about The Catholic Fellowship, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic Young Professionals Mass & Biergarten Social
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference