Eighth Annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KOKOMO, IN (February 6, 2014) - Register now for Faith, Hope & Love – Use It Or Lose It, the eighth annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference, in Kokomo, IN on March 9 and 10, 2013 at Kokomo High School, 2501 South Berkley.
Hosted by Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church and Saint Patrick Catholic Church and sponsored by the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital and the Knights of Columbus of Kokomo, the event features nationally-known speakers; Tim Staples, Ken Yasinski, Sr. Jane Dominic Laurel, O.P. and special activities for children of all ages.
Admission: $30 teen (not registered with their family), $50 single adult, $90 married couple, and $125 per family. Rates will increase after February 10, 2013. For more information call the churches at 765-865-9964 or 765-452-6021.
For more information or to register on-line visit: www.holyfamilyconference.org.
http://www.holyfamilyconference.org IN, 46902 US
Marguerite Sayers - , 765-453-6365
Mass, reconciliation, adoration, speakers, programs for all childrren, two meals
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life