NYC Fri Nov 15, 2013 Catholic Social at Fontana's with Live Music
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (October 12, 2013) - The Catholic Fellowship of NYC invites you to Fontana's on Friday November 15th from 6:30pm to 10:30pm for a night of drinks, pool and Rock-n-Roll!
Situated between the border of Chinatown and the Lower East Side, Fontana's is a hidden gem spacious live music lounge / casual cool bar with a laid back down-to-Earth vibe. Fine tunes can be found on the sound system as well as juke box. Go to the back bar area "Chandelier Room" to relax, order drinks or play pool.
Happy Hour drink specials extended for our group up to 9pm.
Live music starts at 8pm featuring local rock artists in the lower level stage area.
***How to find us:*** Ask for Joe, Tony or Toan who are your hosts from The Catholic Fellowship. We will be by the main area greeting members / guests. Our group will have name tags.
Feel free to invite friends.We're expecting a large turnout. We have the entire venue for our party.
Take the B or D to Grand Street (recommended)
Take the F or M to Delancey Street / Essex Street
Take the J or Z to Bowery / Delancey Street
If taking the B or D, you will cut across Chinatown and Roosevelt Park. Fontana's is about 2 or 3 blocks away from the B or D subway Grand Station.
For a map of the area, go to http://mapq.st/17vADq1
105 Eldridge Street
Between Grand Street & Broome Street
New York, NY 10002
Info / Questions: www.cfnetwork.org or email@example.com
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Live Music, Social, Catholic young adults, young professionals, Christian, Happy Hour, Networking
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album