Maafa21 screening San Francisco, California
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A public screening of Maafa21 public welcome
When: February 25 2013
Where: San Francisco Public Library 100 Larkin St . SF CA 94102
DENTON, TX (February 4, 2013) - They were stolen from their homes, locked in chains and taken across an ocean. And for more than 200 years, their blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known. But when slavery ended, their welcome was over. The wealthy elite had decided it was time for them to disappear and they were not going to be particular about how it might be done. What you are about to see is that the secret plan these people set in motion 150 years ago is still being carried out today. In this documentary, this hidden racial agenda is dragged out of the shadows and into the light. Before the next two hours is up, you will know things that America's politicians and power brokers never intended for you to know and you will see things that the media was never going to show you.
This is... Maafa 21 Black Genocide· in 21st Century America
If you would like to organize a screening of Maafa21 please contact us here email@example.com
View Maafa21 Trailer here www.maafa21.com
Life Dynamics, Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/events/100286486816362/ TX, 76209 US
Mark Crutcher - President and Founder, 940-380-8800
abortion, black, eugenics, planned parenthood, maafa21, racism , NAACP
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day