NYC: Fri Dec 21st Catholic Social at The Rubin Museum of Art K2 Lounge
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (December 10, 2012) - This is one of our popular events. We hosted a similar event in January, which had a turnout of 100+ Catholic young adults in their 20s, 30s & 40s.
Come out to the Rubin Museum of Art on Friday December 21st starting at 6pm. The museum is located at 150 West 17th Street between the Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue) and Seventh Avenue in Manhattan.
Every Friday night the Café at the Museum becomes the K2 Lounge, offering a special Pan Asian Tapas menu to accompany the evening's DJ and unique thematic gallery tours and programs. Admission to the galleries is free from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. Drink special (2 for 1 special) are available from 6pm-7pm (bar in K2 Lounge closes at 10pm).
The Catholic Fellowship will have a separate area reserved for us in the lounge. Meet some new people, make some new friends and experience the unique collection, display, and preservation of the art of the Himalayas and surrounding regions, especially that of Tibet. For more info on the museum, go to www.rmanyc.org
How to find us: at the K2 Lounge. Ask for Joe or Toan. Our group will have name tags, and we will have tables reserved for The Catholic Fellowship.
A, C, E to 14th Street (8th Avenue)
1 to 18th Street (7th Avenue)
2, 3 to 14th Street (7th Avenue)
F, L, M to 14th Street (6th Avenue)
N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6 to 14th Street-Union Square
M6, M7, M20 to the corner of 7th Avenue and 18th Street
M5, M6, M7 to the corner of 6th Avenue and 18th Street
PATH trains to 14th Street or 23rd Street
There is a 24-hour parking lot on the corner of 17th Street and 6th Avenue. There are also a number of parking garages and lots on 17th Street between Union Square and 7th Avenue.
Questions \ Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.cfnetwork.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic professionals, social, museum, networking
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine