Rachel's Vineyards Post-abortion Healing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IS THERE A SILENT SECRET IN YOUR HEART?
There is HOPE...
SAN JOSE, CA (November 92012) - The Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat hosted by RealOptions will be November 30 - December 2, 2012. This biblically-based retreat is for those who have an abortion in their past. Anyone impacted by abortion is welcome- couples, fathers, parents and siblings of aborted children, as well as persons who have been involved in the abortion industry.
Find peace and inner healing at the Jesuit Retreat Center- El Retiro.
The cost is $250 and includes lodging for two nights, all meals and retreat materials. Visit www.realoptions.net/hope to register or for more details. You can also call Shirley at 650.814.6185 or email her at email@example.com.
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinic
http://www.realoptions.net/hope CA, 95118 US
Donna Hecke - Director of Development, 408 229-9836
Post-abortion healing, post-abortion support, post-abortion help
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way