Rachel's Vineyards Post-abortion Healing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IS THERE A SILENT SECRET IN YOUR HEART?
There is HOPE...
SAN JOSE, CA (November 92012) - The Rachelís Vineyard Retreat hosted by RealOptions will be November 30 - December 2, 2012. This biblically-based retreat is for those who have an abortion in their past. Anyone impacted by abortion is welcome- couples, fathers, parents and siblings of aborted children, as well as persons who have been involved in the abortion industry.
Find peace and inner healing at the Jesuit Retreat Center- El Retiro.
The cost is $250 and includes lodging for two nights, all meals and retreat materials. Visit www.realoptions.net/hope to register or for more details. You can also call Shirley at 650.814.6185 or email her at email@example.com.
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinic
http://www.realoptions.net/hope CA, 95118 US
Donna Hecke - Director of Development, 408 229-9836
Post-abortion healing, post-abortion support, post-abortion help
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis Named 'Time' Person of the Year
- Time Magazineís Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Maryís Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francisí first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions