Rachel's Vineyards Post-abortion Healing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IS THERE A SILENT SECRET IN YOUR HEART?
There is HOPE...
SAN JOSE, CA (November 92012) - The Rachelís Vineyard Retreat hosted by RealOptions will be November 30 - December 2, 2012. This biblically-based retreat is for those who have an abortion in their past. Anyone impacted by abortion is welcome- couples, fathers, parents and siblings of aborted children, as well as persons who have been involved in the abortion industry.
Find peace and inner healing at the Jesuit Retreat Center- El Retiro.
The cost is $250 and includes lodging for two nights, all meals and retreat materials. Visit www.realoptions.net/hope to register or for more details. You can also call Shirley at 650.814.6185 or email her at email@example.com.
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinic
http://www.realoptions.net/hope CA, 95118 US
Donna Hecke - Director of Development, 408 229-9836
Post-abortion healing, post-abortion support, post-abortion help
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Gospel of Mark ó Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow
- OCP brings music to South Koreaís Asian Youth Day
- Episode 35 with Guest Dr. Paul Thigpen
- Jersey City, NJ - Saturday August 23rd Catholic Young Professionals Mass & Biergarten Social
- CESJ Names Fr. Trigilio and Dcn. Gorini to Board of Counselors
- FORBES Ranks Franciscan University Among America's Top Colleges
- 2 million reach out to Heartbeat's option line