Rachel's Vineyards Post-abortion Healing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IS THERE A SILENT SECRET IN YOUR HEART?
There is HOPE...
SAN JOSE, CA (November 92012) - The Rachel's Vineyard Retreat hosted by RealOptions will be November 30 - December 2, 2012. This biblically-based retreat is for those who have an abortion in their past. Anyone impacted by abortion is welcome- couples, fathers, parents and siblings of aborted children, as well as persons who have been involved in the abortion industry.
Find peace and inner healing at the Jesuit Retreat Center- El Retiro.
The cost is $250 and includes lodging for two nights, all meals and retreat materials. Visit www.realoptions.net/hope to register or for more details. You can also call Shirley at 650.814.6185 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinic
http://www.realoptions.net/hope CA, 95118 US
Donna Hecke - Director of Development, 408 229-9836
Post-abortion healing, post-abortion support, post-abortion help
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart