Catholic HealthShare Plan Announced in Response to HHS Mandate
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Immaculata Management Group announces Solidarity HealthShare, a national Catholic healthshare plan to be offered as an ethical alternative to medical coverage under the HHS mandate. The plan provides an affordable means of opting out of government mandated insurance plans that force members to pay for services they find ethically and morally objectionable.
PHOENIX, AZ (July 16, 2012) - Immaculata Management Group announces Solidarity HealthShare, a national Catholic healthshare plan to be offered as an ethical alternative to medical coverage under the HHS mandate. The plan provides an affordable means of opting out of government mandated insurance plans forcing members to pay for services they find ethically and morally objectionable.
“This plan addresses many of the concerns held by Catholics about current healthcare legislation, and the HHS mandate in particular,” said Dr. John C. Oertle, president. “It allows Catholics of conscience a means to ensure that their healthcare costs are not contributing to abortion and other services that violate their deeply held beliefs.”
Key features of the healthshare plan include:
• Provides a way for people to receive medical coverage while not participating in the HHS mandate providing abortion, sterilization, and contraceptive services.
• Is a cost-effective plan utilizing monthly contributions wherein members provide for the healthcare needs of other members.
• Cost control is achieved by directing a greater percentage of monthly fees toward medical costs vs. traditional healthcare plans, and by capping payouts to fees collected by all members.
Key benefits include:
• No denial for pre-existing conditions
• Maternity coverage
• Personal choice of medical provider
• Alignment with the Catholic bishops’ position on abortion and contraceptive services
Solidarity HealthShare encourages individuals and businesses interested in receiving information on the plan to sign up at www.SolidarityHealthShare.com. Solidarity has engaged Power Marketing International, an online marketing firm, to promote the plan to businesses and individuals.
About Immaculata Management Group, Inc.
Immaculata Management Group is the managing corporation overseeing operations of the Solidarity HealthShare plan.
About Solidarity HealthShare
Solidarity HealthShare is a medical cost-sharing collective that acts as a neutral, non-profit escrow agent that administers voluntary sharing of healthcare needs for qualifying members. Solidarity HealthShare is not a health insurance company, but a body of members who seek to support one another’s medical burdens through a proven healthcare-sharing model. Find them at www.SolidarityHealthShare.com.
About Power Marketing International, LLC
Power Marketing International is an Internet marketing & web design firm located near Reading, PA, specializing in keyword-driven web design, web marketing, and social media marketing services and strategiesfor small and mid-sized companies. Find them at www.PowerMarketingInternational.com.
Immaculata Management Group
http://solidarityhealthshare.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/PreviewRelease.pdf AZ, 85295 US
Chris Faddis - CEO, 480-382-0326
HHS Mandate, Catholic HealthShare, Solidarity HealthShare, Immaculatat Management Group, Obamacare
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist
- Surfer Bear Woznick to Appear on the CatholicTV Network
- Mother Agnes Donovan, Superior General for the Sisters of Life, Delivering IPS Commencement Address
- Scott Hahn headlines May 25 seminar at Christ the King Parish, Lombard, IL