The Rosary for World Peace
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Message of Jesus Christ’s Way of Peace offered in Newly Released Book
Contact: Hugh McNichol
TriNet Consultants, Inc.
Wilmington, DE (May 10, 2012) - In Christianity, it is believed that Jesus Christ was prefigured in the Old Testament; in the New Testament, Jesus is noted as saying, “These are the words, which I spoke to you, while I was yet with you, that all things must need be fulfilled, which are written in the Law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me” (Lk 24:44-45) “The Rosary for World Peace: An Oratorio in Four Acts” is an epic Scripture-based libretto that integrates over 1800 Old and New Testament Scripture verses in a dramatic saga of the birth, life, death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Catapulting the medieval mystery play genre into the 21st century, “The Rosary for World Peace” uses the template of the Rosary—a beaded prayer meditation that originated in the ancient monk’s Psalter—as the root of this new interpretive work. Each of the Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful, and Glorious Mystery acts feature five prominent events in the lives of Jesus and His mother, Mary.
In this compelling drama, the characters of the New Testament sing Old Testament Scripture, preceding the confirming New Testament narratives. Created to appeal to people worldwide, twenty representative world languages—one for each decade of the Rosary—are presented throughout in recurring meditative Ave Maria prayer vignettes, giving the piece a global resonance.
While written for four orchestral performances with dueling choruses, “The Rosary for World Peace” libretto can also be used for private prayer meditation, bible discussion groups, or acted in theater performances.
The author, Kathleen Quasey, wrote the “Rosary for World Peace”, which has been granted an Imprimatur by the Archdiocese of Chicago and has been reviewed by several other noted theologians. The New York Foundation for the Arts has selected The Rosary for World Peace as one of 400 independent artists projects that contribute to the dialog of our time.
For more information, to request a review copy, or to schedule an interview, please contact Hugh McNichol by phone at 302.633.9348 or by email: HJMN4@trinetconsultantsinc.com or, reference: [www.therosaryforworldpeace.com]
To purchase a copy of this book call 1.888.795.4274 or visit: www.therosaryforworldpeace.com, www.amazon.com, or http://bookstore.xlibris.com, ISBN: 978-1-4653-7728-9
TriNet Consultants Inc
http://www.therosaryforworldpeace.com DE, 19808 US
Hugh McNichol - President,
Rosary, Mary, Fatima
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviño