The CatholicTV® Network to Exhibit at the National Catholic Educational Association Convention
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (April 5, 2012) – The CatholicTV® Network to Exhibit at the National Catholic Educational Association Convention Hosted by the Archdiocese of Boston
From April 11-13, the CatholicTV Network is set to exhibit at the 109th National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) Convention, Convocation and Exposition, hosted by the Archdiocese of Boston at the John N. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center in Boston, MA.
The Archdiocese of Boston is set to host the 2012 NCEA Convention in collaboration with the Archdiocese of Hartford and all the Dioceses New England. More than 8,500 delegates are expected to participate in 300 informative workshops at the convention. The sessions are selected to appeal to a wide spectrum of educators—teachers, administrators, board members, parents, pastors, directors of religious education and librarians. Attendees will have opportunities to visit an exhibition hall featuring more than 294 booths showcasing 267 vendors, including CatholicTV at booth CD1032.
Convention keynote speakers are Rev. Ron Rolheiser, president of the Oblate School of Theology in San Antonio, Tex.; Mary McDonald, superintendent of schools for the Diocese of Memphis, Tenn.; and Rev. J. Bryan Hehir, professor of the practice of religion and public life at Harvard University Divinity School and secretary for social services and the president of Catholic Charities in the Archdiocese of Boston.
During the convention, liturgies for all participants will be celebrated by Cardinal Sean O’Malley, archbishop of Boston; Most Rev. Wilton Gregory, archbishop of Atlanta and chairman of the NCEA board of governors; and Most Rev. Arthur L. Kennedy, auxiliary bishop of Boston.
Rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) is a professional membership organization that provides leadership, direction and service to fulfill the evangelizing, catechizing and teaching mission of the Church. Learn more about the convention and NCEA at: www.ncea.org.
About the CatholicTV® Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Shannon Muldoon- Public Relations Coordinator – 617-923-0220
The CatholicTV® Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Archdiocese of Boston, Catholic Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards