2012 Election, long-term plan crucial for nation's survival
• We are meant to be free and responsible.
• Culture comes before politics.
“If we can etch these [principles] on our hearts and minds, seek a life of holiness and wisdom so we can discern them, teach them to our children, and apply them wisely in our personal lives and politics, then with God’s help, we’ll have most of what’s needed to restore faith, family, and freedom in the twenty-first century.”
Richards and Robison will promote Indivisible on a 22-event book-signing tour in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas later this month. The full schedule is available at http://maxondeadline.com/indivisible-home/.
“This book explains the fundamental principles which we must understand and accept if we are going to make decisions and undertake actions that will lead to the restoration of cultural and economic sanity in this country,” Fr. Fessio said. In his foreword, Fr. Fessio emphasizes that Indivisible is a critical read, regardless of whether every reader agrees with all of the policy positions in the book. It’s also important to note that Richards and Robison propose some things that political candidates also are pushing for today. Readers should not consider that endorsement of any particular candidate or party.
The book already is generating enthusiastic response. “Indivisible builds a sure bridge of faith and reason over which our country can walk, from our present state of confusion and peril into a new era of peace and prosperity,” said Fr. Jonathan Morris, Fox News analyst and author of The Promise. “Robison and Richards have given all of us an invaluable tool for hope.”
“Jay Richards and James Robison make an important contribution in pointing the way to avoid the worst effects of a coming cultural and economic tsunami,” said Acton Institute President Fr. Robert Sirico.
To request a review copy or interviews with co-authors Jay Richards and James Robison, please contact Alexis Walkenstein (561-445-5409 or AWalkenstein@MaximusMG.com), Tim Lilley (678-990-9032 or TLilley@MaximusMG.com) or Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032, or KWandra@MaximusMG.com) with The Maximus Group.
http://maxondeadline.com/indivisible-home/press-release/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Catholics, politics, Indivisible, Ignatius Press, Jay Richards, James Robson,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis Named 'Time' Person of the Year
- Time Magazine’s Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions