Crossroads Young Adult Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ALEXANDRIA, LA (February 9, 2012) - The Crossroads Young Adult Conference will be held on March 16 - 18, 2012. The theme of the 9th annual conference is "Love Is...".
The event includes keynotes by Chris Stefanick, music, adoration, fellowship and much more! This year's host is Paul Hood, with worship leader Grae McCullough. Open to all young adults, ages 18 and up.
The event is $50 for registration before March 1st, and $60 after that date. Event will be held at Maryhill Renewal Center in Pineville, LA. Housing, one-day registration, and child care is also available.
Please visit our website for more information.
Diocese of Alexandria
http://www.diocesealex.org/crossroads LA, 71303 US
Cari Williams - Assistant,
young adults, conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way