Crossroads Young Adult Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ALEXANDRIA, LA (February 9, 2012) - The Crossroads Young Adult Conference will be held on March 16 - 18, 2012. The theme of the 9th annual conference is "Love Is...".
The event includes keynotes by Chris Stefanick, music, adoration, fellowship and much more! This year's host is Paul Hood, with worship leader Grae McCullough. Open to all young adults, ages 18 and up.
The event is $50 for registration before March 1st, and $60 after that date. Event will be held at Maryhill Renewal Center in Pineville, LA. Housing, one-day registration, and child care is also available.
Please visit our website for more information.
Diocese of Alexandria
http://www.diocesealex.org/crossroads LA, 71303 US
Cari Williams - Assistant,
young adults, conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference