Massachusetts uses Boston accent on warning signs
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/9/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation poked fun of its chief city's peculiar accent with digital road signs on the highways that read, "Changing lanes? Use yah blinkah."
These signs, located around Boston, poke fun of the areas distinct accent.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - The signs were spread around Boston starting May 9, in order to get more drivers to use their turn signals.
More than 1500 drivers have been ticketed in the state for not using turn signals thus far in 2014 alone.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for MARCH 2017
Support for Persecuted Christians. That persecuted Christians may be supported by the prayers and material help of the whole Church.
Recently, I was given a unique opportunity to taste some of the bitter hardships endured by fellow human beings fleeing drug-gang violence, ... continue reading
On Thursday, March 16, a fire broke out in a Southern Illinois home at 5:15 a.m. LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Six siblings escaped ... continue reading
Severely abused dog reveals heart of gold when she rescues freezing toddler from certain death Watch
An adorable dog named Petunia, who also answers to Peanut, went from rescue to rescuer. LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Peanut was ... continue reading
Confirmation should not be used as some sort of spiritual barometer or test. Show us you know what it means to be a Christian, or ... continue reading
I think I stand with the Apostle to Ireland by rejecting the use of the term, "post-Christian" as it relates to the West of this hour. He ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Wednesday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 29
- Seven Deadly Sins: Envy
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD Video
- Victims of a failing system or child abusers? Couple leaves young ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- St. Berthold: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
- Supermassive black hole discovered surfing gravitational wave HD
- Catholic Archdiocese of Mexico calls out 'traitor' Mexicans HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.