ANOTHER SIGN? Residents of Tonga amazed at miraculous apparition of the Virgin Mary in the clouds
Has a sign of the Virgin Mary been seen in the heavens? Residents of the island nation of Tonga have photographed what they say was a miraculous, brilliant apparition that appears in photographs as a cloud.
Residents of Tonga reported seeing a miraculous cloud in the heavens.
LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) -- The people of Tonga in the South Pacific have photographed what they believe is a miraculous apparition of the Virgin Mary in the sky. The apparition appeared in the clouds in the shape of Our Lady, but unlike the other clouds, it retained its form for some time. It also glowed more brightly than the other clouds.
The apparition was clearly dressed as Our Lady. The shape and form clearly showed a cloak, hands and feet, and a covered head. Stunned eyewitnesses photographed it several times.
The most likely explanation is that the apparition is a cloud, brightly lit by the sun at a particularly striking angle. However, this does not explain how the cloud retained its form or so long. The people of Tonga see clouds all the time, so the cloud had to be extraordinary for it to be photographed.
The cloud persisted for some time, giving people time to look upon it and reflect.
It was also widely discussed on the island and is now making international news reports.
Several people noticed the cloud and took pictures of the miraculous sight.
Skeptics will insist it was only a cloud, but for believers, it is yet another sign they are on the right track. It is important we pay attention to miraculous things, for the Bible tells us in Acts, "I will show wonders in the heavens above..."
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
by Catholic Online
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- St. John Eudes: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD