Year of Faith
The consideration of Jesus' baptism, gives us an opportunity to remember our own baptism. If you do not know the date of your own ... continue reading
I gave my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who plucked my beard; My face I did not shield from buffets and spitting. HYTHE, ... continue reading
The Spirit makes one man a teacher of divine truth, inspires another to prophesy, gives another the power of casting out devils, enables ... continue reading
It is not accidental that the Bible, from beginning to the end, uses marriage as a metaphor and a symbol to reveal the plan of God for the ... continue reading
"A sower went out to sow. And, as he sowed, some seed fell on the path, and birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky ground, where it ... continue reading
How we interpret the Bible is of immense importance! It directly affects what we believe about Christ, the Church, and our faith, but it is ... continue reading
We celebrate the Feast of Christ the King. It is one of many opportunities the Catholic Church year offers to each one of us to ... continue reading
On the Solemnity of the Feast of Christ the King, the Sunday which marks both the end of the Church Year and the end of the Year of Faith, ... continue reading
Becoming a House of Prayer is the best discipline we can take on. St. Ephraem of Syria states that Virtues are formed by prayer. Prayer ... continue reading
If this day you only knew what makes for peace- but now it is hidden from your eyes. For the days are coming upon you when your enemies ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Decades-old conundrum solved by chance - Can one of nature's squiggly ...
- Pope Francis offers Egypt a special video message - 'I am honoured to ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD Video
- A Christian miracle took place at the White House, so why isn't the ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths ...
- St. Cletus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 4 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 HD
- France's Presidential Runoff: Another choice between a nationalist and a globalist HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.