Prayer of the Day for Sunday, September 10
Prayer in Time of Anger
Lord Jesus, there is anger in my heart and I cannot root it out.
I know that I should calm down and offer the hurt and disappointment to You
but my emotion is running away with me.
Help me to overcome this weakness and give me peace of heart as well as mind.
Let me learn from this experience and grow into a better human being. Amen.
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Texas pro-life law faces multiple challenges
- This could be the worldĂ˘Â€Â™s deadliest, most perfect ...
- 'We are God's children, not slaves'
- Political Neutrality has Become a Myth
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga: Saint of the Day for Thursday, June 21, 2018
- WhatĂ˘Â€Â™s happening at the border, and what does the Catholic Church have to say? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 21st, 2018 HD
- BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: New strain of pandemic flu that kills 4-in-10 discovered HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education