Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, August 5
O almighty and most merciful God, I give You thanks with all the powers of my soul for this and all other mercies, graces, and blessings bestowed on me, and prostrating myself at Your sacred feet, I offer myself to be henceforth forever Yours. Let nothing in life or death ever separate me from You! I renounce with my whole soul all my treasons against You, and all the abominations and sins of my past life. I renew my promises made in Baptism, and from this moment I dedicate myself eternally to Your love and service. Grant that for the time to come, I may detest sin more than death itself, and avoid all such occasions and companies as have unhappily brought me to it. This I resolve to do by the aid of Your divine grace, without which I can do nothing. Amen.
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- President Trump announces new strategy for Afghanistan - do we get to ...
- Does the Aug 21 eclipse fulful a biblical prophecy? Here's when the ...
- Does the Aug 21 eclipse spell doom for humanity? HD Video
- St. Andrew the Scot: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, August 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Here are four martyrs who died, protecting the seal of confession
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian waters HD
- Jerry Lewis passes away at 91, was most proud of his family HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 HD
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug on her life support HD