Prayer of the Day for Sunday, August 3
Prayer To Overcome Bitterness and Resentment
Father, I acknowledge that I've held resentment and bitterness against (name). I confess this as sin and ask You to forgive me. I forgive (name). Remind me, Lord, to not hold any more resentments, but rather to love this person. Father, I ask You to also forgive (name) . Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Why can't Republicans repeal Obamacare? Maverick senators, for one
- What happens when Catholics miss the point of their faith?
- Science confirms what Biblical scholars already know - the conquest ...
- Why can't Republicans repeal Obamacare? HD Video
- St. Martha: Saint of the Day for Saturday, July 29, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, July 29, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 1st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 31st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 30th, 2017 HD
- What can you expect when you die? Science provides an answer HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 29th, 2017 HD