Prayer of the Day for Monday, October 28
Peace of Heart
Almighty and Eternal God,
Give me, I beseech You,
the great gift of inward peace.
Command the winds and storms
of my unruly passions.
Subdue, by Your grace,
my proneness to love
created things too much.
Give me a love of suffering for Your sake.
make me forbearing and kind to others,
that I may avoid quarrels and contentions.
And teach me constantly to seek after
and to acquire that perfect resignation
to Your Holy Will
which alone brings interior peace.
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Can the Church foster peace in the Holy Land?
- Cardinal Pell faces court for the first time in Australia
- St. Innocent I: Saint of the Day for Friday, July 28, 2017
- What can you expect when you die? Science provides an answer HD Video
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 29th, 2017 HD Video
- Doctors test CRISPR technique on babies, then abort them
- Daily Readings for Friday, July 28, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, July 28th, 2017 HD
- Archaeologists discover Tabernacle that held the Ark HD
- Shut off? What happened to the Vatican water supply! HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 27th, 2017 HD