Meet Catholic Online's new Middle East correspondent
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
4/3/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Journalist Kaci Racelma has joined the Catholic Online family as a much needed and vaunted Middle East correspondent to our international news desk. We welcome his wealth of experience in relaying breaking stories in this complex part of the world.
Kaci Racelma received his Bachelor of English literature in 1996. He has worked in the daily Algerian newspaper la Nouvelle République since 1998.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Racelma received his Bachelor of English literature in 1996. He has worked in the daily Algerian newspaper la Nouvelle République since 1998.
Racelma has also served as an instructor during training period at the secondary school January 1996 and June 1996.
Among the many newspapers he has written for have been the Le Pays from 1992-1993; the daily newspaper le Matin from 1996 to 1998; IPS since June 2005; Afrique Echos magazine since 2005. He also served as a journalist with Points Chauds and the International News Service, since 2010.
Multilingual, Racelma speaks Arabic, English and French. Based in Algeria, he will be covering North African news for our Web site.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
A cholera outbreak in Yemen has now infected over half-a-million people, the latest terrible byproduct of a raging civil war that is ... continue reading
Archaeologists think they have found the lost city of Bethsaida, which was once home to the apostles Peter, Andrew, and Philip. LOS ... continue reading
Biblical story proved true as archaeologists discover Babylonians burned Jerusalem 2,600 years ago Watch
Archaeologists have found that the Babylonians did burn Jerusalem around 600 B.C. when they conquered Israel. The evidence supports the ... continue reading
Science confirms what Biblical scholars already know - the conquest of Canaan was not a genocide Watch
The Bible tells us that the Canaanites were destroyed by Israelites by God's command. However, scientists have found what Biblical scholars ... continue reading
As conflict has erupted once again between Israelis and Palestinians in East Jerusalem, the Latin Patriarchal Vicar said that the Catholic ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- St. John Eudes: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD