Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
Daily Reading for Wednesday July 11, 2018
Reading 1, Hosea 10:1-3, 7-8, 12 Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 105:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 Gospel, Matthew 10:1-7
Reading 1, Hosea 10:1-3, 7-8, 12
1 Israel was a luxuriant vine yielding plenty of fruit. The more his fruit increased, the more altars he built; the richer his land became, the richer he made the sacred pillars.
3 Then they will say, 'We have no king because we have not feared Yahweh, but what could the king do for us?'
7 Samaria has had her day. Her king is like a straw drifting on the water.
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 105:2-3, 4-5, 6-7
2 Sing to him, make music for him, recount all his wonders!
3 Glory in his holy name, let the hearts that seek Yahweh rejoice!
4 Seek Yahweh and his strength, tirelessly seek his presence!
5 Remember the marvels he has done, his wonders, the judgements he has spoken.
7 He is Yahweh our God, his judgements touch the whole world.
Gospel, Matthew 10:1-7
1 He summoned his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits with power to drive them out and to cure all kinds of disease and all kinds of illness.
2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon who is known as Peter, and his brother Andrew; James the son of Zebedee, and his brother John;
4 Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who was also his betrayer.
5 These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them as follows: 'Do not make your way to gentile territory, and do not enter any Samaritan town;
6 go instead to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
7 And as you go, proclaim that the kingdom of Heaven is close at hand.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 110:1, 2, 3, 4
Gospel, Mark 2:18-22
More Daily Readings
FREE Classes on the Bible Free, world-class Catholic education for anyone, anywhere
by Catholic Online
- Bill to ban revenge porn introduced in Montana
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, January 21, 2019
- Holy cow: Farm animals receive blessing outside St Peter's Square
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD Video
- Fr. Frank Pavone on The Pro-life Legacy of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther ...
- St. Agnes: Saint of the Day for Monday, January 21, 2019
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 21st, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, January 18th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 20th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, January 17th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education