Sisters of Bon Secours at World Youth Day
About the Sisters of Bon Secours: As an international congregation of Catholic sisters they have long had a heart for providing healthcare, social services and spiritual comfort to people in need since their inception in 1824 when they nursed the sick in their homes. Today, their holistic approach to caring for all of creation equips the Sisters of Bon Secours to spread wellness and God's love throughout the four corners of the world. For more information on discerning your vocation or becoming a nun, please visit http://www.bonsecoursvocations.org/, email: CBSVocations@bshsi.org or call 410-442-0267.
- - -
Vocation resources for young women considering religious life. Come and See Weekend information. Ministries include healthcare, social services and spiritual comfort.
Keywords: sisters, nuns, vocations, World Youth Day, pilgrimage, Madrid
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Vocations News
- Archbishop Josť H. Gomez on Praying for Priests and Promoting Vocations
- COL EXCLUSIVE: Fr. Pontifex - See what this priest does to deliver his powerful message
- Sisters of Bon Secours Host Project Good Help to Assist Underserved in Baltimore
- Benedictine Monks from Oklahoma Move to Ireland's Stamullen Priory
- Benedictine Monks from Oklahoma Become Missionaries to the Irish Church
- Knights of the Holy Eucharist Announce Facebook Page
- Child Casket Fund: Trappist Monks of New Melleray Practice the Corporal Works of Mercy
- Melkite Catholic Church to Ordain Married Men to the Priesthood in the US
- Trappist Monks and Nuns Revive Interest in Monastic Vocations Online
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?