Become your favorite four-footed friend in 'Catlateral Damage'
Fun new computer game simulates the world - through the eyes of a cat
Exactly how does our house cat see the world? An amusing new computer game called "Catlateral Damage" gives us a sneak peek - and the results are much more than just finding the feeding bowl!
Like other bad kitties, your aim to destroy as many household items as possible. Take that, priceless antique lamp! Take that, bird cage! Feel my wrath, glass vase!
In order to play, users go around the room using the keyboard keys W, for left, A for forward, S for back, and D for right. In order swipe at objects and knock them over, click the left and right mouse buttons. He advises that you keep the cat's paw facing forward by holding the middle scrolling button on the mouse, or press the button once to swat forward.
Wear your faith proudly by going here --
There are two elective modes of play. "Cat Ops" lets players roam around the virtual house at their leisure. In Time Attack mode, players are given two minutes to cause as much damage as possible, collecting points for each broken item.
Based in Boston, Chung came up with the idea for Catlateral Damage last summer and is now working on a full version release. It is currently available as an alpha version and can be played on browsers that have the Unity Web Player plug-in installed +5.
There are also standalone players for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems.
A full version is expected later this year 2014.
Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action'...
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Technology News
- DRAMATIC DEATH IN SPACE - Astronomers watch as an entire galaxy bleeds to death before their eyes
- Duck and Cover! Asteroid 2014 DX110 will buzz Earth today and you can watch it happen!
- GIBBERISH! More than 100 articles in scientific journals found to balderdash
- New super pill could prolong human longevity
- 330-foot long aircraft hailed the largest in the world
- Vintage cheese - found on the chests of 3,500-year-old mummies!
- Boeing producing 'BLACK' a super-spy phone worthy of James Bond
- Why the Kepler planet discovery changes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!
- How long before you visit a baby boutique to design your children from genetic scrap?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?