Saint of the Day for Thursday, May 1st, 2014
Marculf is also known as Marcoul. He was born at Bayeux, Gaul, at noble parents. He was ordained when he was thirty, and did missionary work at Coutances. Desirous of living as a hermit, he was ... continue reading
More Saints of the Day
St. Athanasius, also known as Athanasius the Great and Athanasius the Confessor, was a bishop and doctor of the church. He is called the "Father of Orthodoxy," the "Pillar of the Church" and ... continue reading
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Agatha, also known as Agatha of Sicily, is one of the most highly venerated virgin martyrs of the Catholic Church. It is believed that she was born around 231 in either Catania or Palermo, Sicily to a rich and noble family. From her very early years, the notably ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- St. Pius X: Saint of the Day for Monday, August 21, 2017
- Pro-Life win? Arkansas makes big moves against abortion-machine ...
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Why have ONE MILLION South Sudanese people entered Uganda?
- 'IN OUR HEARTS WE BEAR THE PAIN' Pope Francis opens prayers for all ...
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Daily Readings for Monday, August 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD