Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Martyrs preaching Jesus in Kemet, martyred in Alexandria, 18 Jan.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Little is known about the life of St. Philomena. However, it is believed she was a Greek princess who became a virgin martyr and died at 13-years-old. Remains of a young lady were discovered in May 1802 at the Catacombs of Priscilla on the Via Salaria Nova with three ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Founder of the Franciscan Order, born at Assisi in Umbria, in 1181. In 1182, Pietro Bernardone returned from a trip to France to find out his wife had given birth to a son. Far from being excited or apologetic because he'd been gone, Pietro was furious because she'd ... continue reading
Francis was a young nobleman at the court of the King of Spain. He became a Duke when he was only thirty-three and lived a happy, peaceful life with his wife Eleanor and their eight children. But unlike so many other powerful nobles, Francis was a perfect Christian ... continue reading
By Marshall Connolly (CALIFORNIA NETWORK)
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Defrocked pedophile priest, convicted after 'Spotlight' ...
- A new coalition for Christian orthodoxy
- A victory for Christianity - President Trump bans transgenderism in ...
- Archaeologists discover Tabernacle that held the Ark HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, July 28th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Pantaleon: Saint of the Day for Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Shut off? What happened to the Vatican water supply! HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 27th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis is set for something big, but what is it? HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 HD