Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
God provided what I needed when I needed. I visited other monks. My load was heavy, and in the name of Jesus, I enlisted wild donkeys to carry my burden.
On another occasion, I visited a monastery for Sunday service. But there was to be none, because of river crocodiles. To conduct services, I told a crocodile in Jesus' name to give me a ride on its back to see the Presbyter. It did so. But the Presbyter was too frightened to come. God gave me the ability to read souls and spirits, as well as to stop evil spirits from tormenting.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Innocent was born at Albano, Italy. He became Pope, succeeding Pope St. Anastasius I, on December 22, 401. During Innocent's pontificate, he emphasized papal supremacy, commending the bishops of ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
What we know of St. Elizabeth comes from the Gospel, the book of Luke, in particular. In Luke, Elizabeth, a daughter of the line of Aaron, and the wife of Zacharias, was "righteous before God" and was "blameless" but childless. Elizabeth is also a cousin to the Virgin ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
According to her apochryphal tradition, she was a resident of Caesarea, Cappadocia, who when she refused to sacrifice to the gods during Emperor Diocletian's persecution of the Christians, was tortured by the governor and ordered executed. On the way to the place of ... continue reading
By Marshall Connolly (CALIFORNIA NETWORK)
Tomorrow, July 26, is one year after the brutal murder of Fr. Jacques Hamel by ISIS-affiliated terrorists in France. The bishops of France are remembering him today. Reflecting on his passing, millions are asking, is he a saint? LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) -- ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Friday, July 28, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 1st, 2017 HD Video
- Why can't Republicans repeal Obamacare? HD Video
- Science confirms what Biblical scholars already know - the conquest ...
- What happens when Catholics miss the point of their faith?
- St. Innocent I: Saint of the Day for Friday, July 28, 2017
- Why can't Republicans repeal Obamacare? Maverick senators, for one
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 31st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 30th, 2017 HD
- What can you expect when you die? Science provides an answer HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 29th, 2017 HD