Not my time - Angel Stories
By: FIONA MALONEY
Location: melbourne vic australia
Around June 2000, i had been quite ill my heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest i was faint, tired. I put it down to having a new born and 6 other children to raise. I was not one for seeing the local doctor every time i was unwell. This particular night i fell into a deep sleep i woke up to see grey bulging clouds out side my bedroom window they were rolling and it looked like a tornado was forming This circular rotation of the clouds grew faster and i notice it starting to open, like a whirlpool opening, white light was trying to break thru>there was silence i couldnt hear then doves flew out of the opening but all i could hear was the sound of their wings flapping. I was amazed, i then began to hear music but nothing like I\'ve heard before. The opening in the clouds grew bigger and bright whit light broke thru and then a person was floating down slowly i realised who it was it was jesus he has his hands open with white light coming out of his palms and heart area of his body. i wanted to be with him so terribly the ache was unbearable i tried to jump up as if to run to him but i was stuck somehow, i turned and i saw my body I looked asleep i turned back to jesus and tried to go to him> When my nana who died 2 years earlier stood infront of me and told me it was not my time. With that i woke in my bed, with mixed emotions. I knew i had to see a doctoR. I went the next morning explained how i was feeling i had blood tests and found out i had pernicious anemia and that my count was so low i could of died of heart failure or gone into a coma.So i believe i had that beautiful experience, and it saved my life.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 301 - 328 of 328
- My Angel, by Jerry Wallace
- A Wake-Up Call, by Kathryn Adriano
- Just relax!, by Maureen Moore
- Everything will be alright, by John May
- Josephina, by Anonymous
- guardian angel, by B. Baptiste
- My Grandmother's Grave, by Michelle Brylowska
- My mom came to see her grandson for the first time, by Dawn Gudat
- Joan of arc, by Meagan Kaminski
- Two Angels in one day, by Trina Moore
- Dreams, by Michelle Vargas
- I believe, by Samantha Wynkoop
- no title, by Anonymous
- Ignatius, by Theresa Smaroff
- God's Will, by Jennifer Martin
- Grandfather as an angel, by Kathleen Liner
- Homeless Angel, by Angela Ohanian
- An Angel in my Kitchen, by Joycelyn Smith
- Angels are Everywhere, by Jaci Tron
- Four Wheel Drive Angels, by John Haas
- Angels in the Train Station, by C. E.
- Someone has saved me!, by Mary Leeneth Lauron
- Angel Couple, by Randy Rodriguez
- Not my time, by FIONA MALONEY
- no title, by Christina Song
- One night, by Christian Elizalde
- Police Officer's Partner, by Alfredo Lopez
- An Angel's Message of Warning, by Joan Fowler
Saint Feast Days by Month
Joseph Cafasso was born at Castelnuovo d'Asti in the Piedmont, Italy, of peasant parents. He studied at the seminary at Turin, and was ordained in 1833. He continued his theological studies at the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for their own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
For those of us who think that the faith and zeal of the early Christians died out as the Church grew more safe and powerful through the centuries, the martyrs of Uganda are a reminder that persecution of Christians continues in modern times, even to the present day. ... continue reading
Saint Christopher is one of the most popular, yet most enigmatic Catholic figures. He is considered a saint, although he is not in the official canon of the saints. He is listed as a martyr, possibly named Reprobus, who died under the Roman Emperor Decius, in 251 AD. ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Friday, June 23, 2017
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Friday, June 23, 2017
- A Serial Killer's Last Words: The hidden motive behind Ted Bundy's ...
- North Korea's secret strategy revealed HD Video
- On the Path to Sainthood: The remarkable story of a young women and ...
- When it comes to healthcare reform, listen to our bishops!
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 23rd, 2017 HD
- What if an asteroid strikes near you? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 HD
- Killer supervolcano under Yellowstone stirs as 500 earthquakes hit park HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.