My Angel - Angel Stories
By: Jerry Wallace
Location: Bisbee Az USA
A few years ago, i was in a very bad place, spirtually, physically, and emotionally. I was addicted to drugs, and a serious alcoholic, homeless and alone. My mother was leaving for Germany to visit her family in the morning, and i was about 3 or four miles away, and wanted to tell her i love her desperately. I was walking down a highway, about 3 o'clock in the morning, no cars on the road this night. I saw in the distance headlights coming towards me, a small white truck passed me, then turned around and asked me if i needed a ride, when i got in a man with snow white hair, and a kind face greeted me, with a small child next to him, the truck smelled sweet and i felt very comfortable. He drove me to my parents house, without ever asking where they lived, then drove off the same way he came from as if his only purpose that night was to give me a ride i know in my heart and soul this was an angel sent by God for me
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 301 - 328 of 328
- My Angel, by Jerry Wallace
- A Wake-Up Call, by Kathryn Adriano
- Just relax!, by Maureen Moore
- Everything will be alright, by John May
- Josephina, by Anonymous
- guardian angel, by B. Baptiste
- My Grandmother's Grave, by Michelle Brylowska
- My mom came to see her grandson for the first time, by Dawn Gudat
- Joan of arc, by Meagan Kaminski
- Two Angels in one day, by Trina Moore
- Dreams, by Michelle Vargas
- I believe, by Samantha Wynkoop
- no title, by Anonymous
- Ignatius, by Theresa Smaroff
- God's Will, by Jennifer Martin
- Grandfather as an angel, by Kathleen Liner
- Homeless Angel, by Angela Ohanian
- An Angel in my Kitchen, by Joycelyn Smith
- Angels are Everywhere, by Jaci Tron
- Four Wheel Drive Angels, by John Haas
- Angels in the Train Station, by C. E.
- Someone has saved me!, by Mary Leeneth Lauron
- Angel Couple, by Randy Rodriguez
- Not my time, by FIONA MALONEY
- no title, by Christina Song
- One night, by Christian Elizalde
- Police Officer's Partner, by Alfredo Lopez
- An Angel's Message of Warning, by Joan Fowler
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Cletus was the third bishop of Rome, and succeeded St. Linus, which circumstance alone shows his eminent virtue among the first disciples of St. Peter in the West. He sat twelve years, from 76 to ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Anastasia, also known as Anastasia of Sirmium and Anastasia the Pharmakolytria or "Deliverer from Potions," is a Christian saint and martyr who suffered for Christ during the time of Diocletian's Christian persecutions. She is one of the seven women commemorated ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Colette was the daughter of a carpenter named DeBoilet at Corby Abbey in Picardy, France. She was born on January 13, christened Nicolette, and called Colette. Orphaned at seventeen, she distributed her inheritance to the poor. She became a Franciscan tertiary, and ... continue reading
Sts. Cosmas and Damian were brothers, born in Arabia, who had become eminent for their skill in the science of medicine. Being Christians, they were filled with the spirit of charity and never took money for their services. At Egaea in Cilicia, where they lived, they ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Has the Trump administration betrayed the Little Sisters of the Poor?
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Wait, what? Did Pope Francis just buy a private beach? Yes he did, ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD Video
- The Saint Pio Foundation to Honor Hon. Rick and Karen Santorum and ...
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message ...
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths are underreported HD
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.