My babyboy Angel - Angel Stories
By: Yessenia Rivera
Location: Del Rey CA USA
My story is somewhat similar to the story that I just read: My son; My angel, by L. Longobucco.
I also lost my baby boy at birth. It was our very first child and we were all so excited. He was also my huband's parents' and my parents' first grandkid, so as you can all imagine everyone was very anxious about having my little boy around.
During the first few months, everything went fine. We were getting ready to have my baby. Something inside me told me that it was going to be a boy before the doctor even told us. And sure enough that's what it was.
It wasn't until when I was about 7 months pregnant that eveything got complicated. One night, I started having small abdominal pains and I was rushed to the hospital. I had a bad infection in my blood and the doctor told me that I hardly had any amniotic fluid. He said that there was very little probability of my baby to survive. I was taken in to surgery, but since I have a slight back problem, I was completely put to sleep so I couldn't see when my baby was born. When I woke up from the surgery, my mom told me that my baby was still alive and that doctors were doing everything they could to help him survive. I wanted to get up and see my baby but I had a really low blood pressure.
The whole rest of the day and night went by and I couldn't get up to see my boy. Finally, the next day came by and I was feeling so much better and excited to see my baby when the doctor came in and gave me the worst news I've ever received in my life. My baby boy had just died. I wasn't allowed to see him and I still don't know why. Doctors said that it would be worst for me if I did and that I'd probably fall into a deeper depression. I asked my mom to take a picture of my little angel for me and she said she would.
Time went by, and it was so hard for me to face the fact that I would never be able to hold my baby in my arms. Then one day, I asked my mom to see the pictures and to my surprise she said that the pictures didn't come out. She said that when she took pictures of my baby boy, he was laying under an image of god that was hanging on the wall over him. On the pictures and on the negatives, all you can see is part of that image but not my son. It was hard for me at first but then I realized that maybe that's the way god wanted things to be and I had to accept it.
I know I have a little angel and maybe that's why I couldn't see him. He doesn't want me to yet and I'll have to wait until he's ready. My biggest dream in life is to one day see my baby and hold him tight!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 251 - 300 of 328
- The Ring of the Telephone, by Ellen Nipper
- Needed Help, by Ralph M
- Guardian Angel, by Maria
- When we think no one else , by Nancy Sonier
- no title, by Rene Schneider
- Long lost uncle, by Nicolette Karczewski
- God's Answer, by Ashley Nicole
- Saved by my Guardian Angel, by Diana
- My brother, by guadalupe guzman
- My Guardian Angels, by Angela Corcoran
- Protection from an Assailant, by Jill Winther
- our angels, by Kellie purser
- My babyboy Angel, by Yessenia Rivera
- An Angel Awakened Me, by Vonnie Deak
- Storm, by Chole
- The Feather Duster, by Lee Zelhart
- no title, by Anna G
- Gina, by Margaret Quigley
- My short moment of Peace, by Tiffany Lequerique
- Dabar the angel of the Lord, by Anne Smith
- An Answer to Cheer Me, by Christine Chiomento
- Wings of love, by Mike Fisher
- Life Saving Encounter, by Patricia White
- Great Grandfather, by Michael Casey
- I'll Always Love You, I'll Never Leave You, by Elva Herrera
- We Were Both Ready, by Sophie
- Supportive Hug, by Debbie Schmidtke
- slow down, by virgen valentin
- marine angel, by Luis Trevino
- MY MOM, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Angel encounter, by Stephanie Fulton
- My salvation, by Michael yacques
- Army of Angels, by Roselia Nevarez
- A Healing Hand, by Dave Ludwick
- Watching over me, by Dick Baker
- Messages from Angels, by Marie Sanchez
- no title, by Maria
- Garrett's Angels, by Donna Benedict
- BELIEVE, by JESSICA CUEVAS
- The Voice, by Camilla O'Brien
- My husbands angel, by annabelle reiger
- Saved by an Angel, by John Wagner
- My Guardian Angel, by Brooke Yessa
- Three times a miracle, by Yamilet Mantecon
- A Tweed Coat, by Olivia Solomon
- His Angel or Mine, by sandra Reyna
- Two Angels, by kenneth briganti
- Last chance, by Kyle Gilmore
- Saving angel, by Helena del Pino
- Mom's Passing Gift, by Vicky Zuwala
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Cletus was the third bishop of Rome, and succeeded St. Linus, which circumstance alone shows his eminent virtue among the first disciples of St. Peter in the West. He sat twelve years, from 76 to ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Agatha, also known as Agatha of Sicily, is one of the most highly venerated virgin martyrs of the Catholic Church. It is believed that she was born around 231 in either Catania or Palermo, Sicily to a rich and noble family. From her very early years, the notably ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Saint Birgitta was the daughter of Uppland's Lagman, Birger Petersson and his wife, Ingeborg, who was a member of the same clan as the reigning family. Birgitta's family was pious; her father went to confession every Friday and made long and arduous pilgrimages as far ... continue reading
Saint Brigid was born Brigit, and shares a name with a Celtic goddess from whom many legends and folk customs are associated. There is much debate over her birthparents, but it is widely believed her mother was Brocca, a Christian baptized by Saint Patrick, and her ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message ...
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Has the Trump administration betrayed the Little Sisters of the Poor?
- Wait, what? Did Pope Francis just buy a private beach? Yes he did, ...
- The Saint Pio Foundation to Honor Hon. Rick and Karen Santorum and ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths are underreported HD
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.