My babyboy Angel - Angel Stories
By: Yessenia Rivera
Location: Del Rey CA USA
My story is somewhat similar to the story that I just read: My son; My angel, by L. Longobucco.
I also lost my baby boy at birth. It was our very first child and we were all so excited. He was also my huband's parents' and my parents' first grandkid, so as you can all imagine everyone was very anxious about having my little boy around.
During the first few months, everything went fine. We were getting ready to have my baby. Something inside me told me that it was going to be a boy before the doctor even told us. And sure enough that's what it was.
It wasn't until when I was about 7 months pregnant that eveything got complicated. One night, I started having small abdominal pains and I was rushed to the hospital. I had a bad infection in my blood and the doctor told me that I hardly had any amniotic fluid. He said that there was very little probability of my baby to survive. I was taken in to surgery, but since I have a slight back problem, I was completely put to sleep so I couldn't see when my baby was born. When I woke up from the surgery, my mom told me that my baby was still alive and that doctors were doing everything they could to help him survive. I wanted to get up and see my baby but I had a really low blood pressure.
The whole rest of the day and night went by and I couldn't get up to see my boy. Finally, the next day came by and I was feeling so much better and excited to see my baby when the doctor came in and gave me the worst news I've ever received in my life. My baby boy had just died. I wasn't allowed to see him and I still don't know why. Doctors said that it would be worst for me if I did and that I'd probably fall into a deeper depression. I asked my mom to take a picture of my little angel for me and she said she would.
Time went by, and it was so hard for me to face the fact that I would never be able to hold my baby in my arms. Then one day, I asked my mom to see the pictures and to my surprise she said that the pictures didn't come out. She said that when she took pictures of my baby boy, he was laying under an image of god that was hanging on the wall over him. On the pictures and on the negatives, all you can see is part of that image but not my son. It was hard for me at first but then I realized that maybe that's the way god wanted things to be and I had to accept it.
I know I have a little angel and maybe that's why I couldn't see him. He doesn't want me to yet and I'll have to wait until he's ready. My biggest dream in life is to one day see my baby and hold him tight!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 251 - 300 of 328
- The Ring of the Telephone, by Ellen Nipper
- Needed Help, by Ralph M
- Guardian Angel, by Maria
- When we think no one else , by Nancy Sonier
- no title, by Rene Schneider
- Long lost uncle, by Nicolette Karczewski
- God's Answer, by Ashley Nicole
- Saved by my Guardian Angel, by Diana
- My brother, by guadalupe guzman
- My Guardian Angels, by Angela Corcoran
- Protection from an Assailant, by Jill Winther
- our angels, by Kellie purser
- My babyboy Angel, by Yessenia Rivera
- An Angel Awakened Me, by Vonnie Deak
- Storm, by Chole
- The Feather Duster, by Lee Zelhart
- no title, by Anna G
- Gina, by Margaret Quigley
- My short moment of Peace, by Tiffany Lequerique
- Dabar the angel of the Lord, by Anne Smith
- An Answer to Cheer Me, by Christine Chiomento
- Wings of love, by Mike Fisher
- Life Saving Encounter, by Patricia White
- Great Grandfather, by Michael Casey
- I'll Always Love You, I'll Never Leave You, by Elva Herrera
- We Were Both Ready, by Sophie
- Supportive Hug, by Debbie Schmidtke
- slow down, by virgen valentin
- marine angel, by Luis Trevino
- MY MOM, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Angel encounter, by Stephanie Fulton
- My salvation, by Michael yacques
- Army of Angels, by Roselia Nevarez
- A Healing Hand, by Dave Ludwick
- Watching over me, by Dick Baker
- Messages from Angels, by Marie Sanchez
- no title, by Maria
- Garrett's Angels, by Donna Benedict
- BELIEVE, by JESSICA CUEVAS
- The Voice, by Camilla O'Brien
- My husbands angel, by annabelle reiger
- Saved by an Angel, by John Wagner
- My Guardian Angel, by Brooke Yessa
- Three times a miracle, by Yamilet Mantecon
- A Tweed Coat, by Olivia Solomon
- His Angel or Mine, by sandra Reyna
- Two Angels, by kenneth briganti
- Last chance, by Kyle Gilmore
- Saving angel, by Helena del Pino
- Mom's Passing Gift, by Vicky Zuwala
Saint Feast Days by Month
Empress mother of Constantine the Great. She was a native of Bithynia, who married the then Roman general Constantius I Chlorus about 270. Constantine was born soon after, and in 293, Constantius was ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
The remarkable woman who would be known as Mother Theresa began life named Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. Born on August 26, 1910 in Skopje, she was the youngest child born to Nikola and Drane Bojaxhiu, Receiving her First Communion at the age of five, she was confirmed in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Ita was reputedly of royal lineage. She was born at Decies, Waterford, Ireland, refused to be married, and secured her father's permission to live a virginal life. She moved to Killeedy, Limerick, and founded a community of women dedicated to God. She also founded a ... continue reading
St. James the Less, the author of the first Catholic Epistle, was the son of Alphaeus of Cleophas. His mother Mary was either a sister or a close relative of the Blessed Virgin, and for that reason, according to Jewish custom, he was sometimes called the brother of the ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Ten year old girl gives birth following rape in India
- Daily Readings for Friday, August 18, 2017
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ...
- St. Helena: Saint of the Day for Friday, August 18, 2017
- Sen. Bob Corker joins ranks of seditious who want to overthrow a ...
- Article V could be invoked. Here's what you need to know about it HD ...
- Feeling down? Here's how to change YOUR LIFE and THE WORLD from Navy ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, August 19th, 2017 HD
- Pro-life wins in Texas with new law to protect religious freedom and the unborn HD
- Should history be rewritten to appease the angry? HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, August 18th, 2017 HD