Saved from ferocious dogs - Angel Stories
By: Roger Hayes
Location: Gt. Yarmouth Norfolk England
I have a genetic condition with which I was born and as a result I am lets say 'a bit vulnerable'.
I went to a an automobile scrap yard to get some spare part for my car. Arriving late in the afternoon and haveing to park several hundred yards from the main site office,
On my arrival I passed the dog compound which contained some very large very nasty looking wolf-like alsation dogs. I like dogs but these did not look very friendly.
I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the very old cars. Eventually it started to get dusk and I decided to find the cars I needed to remove the spare parts.
When I went to the site office to pay for them it was closed. So I went up to to bungalow which was a few hundred yards from the site. When I knocked on the door, the woman who answered it looked as white as a ghost. Shocked and horrified she invited me in quickly. She summoned her husband. She expained what I had told her 'that I had spent the afternoon looking around at all the old cars in the scrapyard, then as it was getting late, decided to get my spare parts and as the site office was shut, was now trying to pay for them. He too went deathly white.
He explained that the site had closed two hours before and the dogs had been let loose from their compound. The noise I would have made hammering and knocking on cars should have alerted them.The fact I walked freely past the main site office where the dogs are normally lurking,to my car to get some more tools, then upto their home at the top of the hill unmolested.
The owners said that even the owners wife does not walk about on her own afer hours.
After the dogs [all six of them] had been made secure, I was escorted back to the main part of the compound then onto my car.
The owner said he just could not understand how I had been able to walk around the site, particularly where the dogs roamed, unmolested for 2-hours. I should have been attacked by the pack and ripped to pieces.
I have no idea. I never saw a dog all the while I was there except when I first arrived when they were in their compound. I believe my guardian angel was looking after me. I was very safe. The dogs as far as my angel was concerned, were very secure. They simply could not harm me.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 328
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- the bird encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- TIMOTHY, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- visit from an angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
- touched by an angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- MOTHER'S ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- aNgeL sEnT bY God, by Ellaine Manansala
- I FEEL A VERY NICE AND STRONG PERFUME FOR SOME SECONDS, by Stella Nkhonya
Saint Feast Days by Month
Lucy's history has been lost and all we really know for certain is that this brave woman who lived in Syracuse lost her life during the persecution of Christians in the early fourth century. Her ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Monica, also known as Monica of Hippo, is St. Augustine of Hippo's mother. She was born in 331 A.D. in Tagaste, which is present-day Algeria. When she was very young, she was married off to the Roman pagan Patricius, who shared his mother's violent temper. ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Edward the Confessor was the son of King Ethelred III and his Norman wife, Emma, daughter of Duke Richard I of Normandy. He was born at Islip, England, and sent to Normandy with his mother in the year 1013 when the Danes under Sweyn and his son Canute invaded England. ... continue reading
By CNA News
Scientists at a university in Liverpool have unveiled what they say is the most realistic portrait ever created of St. Nicholas of Myra, the popular 4th century bishop best known as the inspiration for the modern-day figure of Santa Claus. Liverpool, England (CNA) - ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis: Our Lady reveals everyone has a place in the Church
- Daily Reading for Friday, December 15th, 2017 HD Video
- Could it be an alien spacecraft? Scientists listening today for ...
- St. John of the Cross: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 14, 2017
- NO, you may NOT venerate the apparitions in Medjugorje
- Bioscience firms admit trafficking illegal fetal body parts - How ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Is Facebook ripping apart human civilization? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, December 14th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 HD
- Attempted terror attack fails in Manhattan as pipe bomb explodes early HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way