Saved from ferocious dogs - Angel Stories
By: Roger Hayes
Location: Gt. Yarmouth Norfolk England
I have a genetic condition with which I was born and as a result I am lets say 'a bit vulnerable'.
I went to a an automobile scrap yard to get some spare part for my car. Arriving late in the afternoon and haveing to park several hundred yards from the main site office,
On my arrival I passed the dog compound which contained some very large very nasty looking wolf-like alsation dogs. I like dogs but these did not look very friendly.
I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the very old cars. Eventually it started to get dusk and I decided to find the cars I needed to remove the spare parts.
When I went to the site office to pay for them it was closed. So I went up to to bungalow which was a few hundred yards from the site. When I knocked on the door, the woman who answered it looked as white as a ghost. Shocked and horrified she invited me in quickly. She summoned her husband. She expained what I had told her 'that I had spent the afternoon looking around at all the old cars in the scrapyard, then as it was getting late, decided to get my spare parts and as the site office was shut, was now trying to pay for them. He too went deathly white.
He explained that the site had closed two hours before and the dogs had been let loose from their compound. The noise I would have made hammering and knocking on cars should have alerted them.The fact I walked freely past the main site office where the dogs are normally lurking,to my car to get some more tools, then upto their home at the top of the hill unmolested.
The owners said that even the owners wife does not walk about on her own afer hours.
After the dogs [all six of them] had been made secure, I was escorted back to the main part of the compound then onto my car.
The owner said he just could not understand how I had been able to walk around the site, particularly where the dogs roamed, unmolested for 2-hours. I should have been attacked by the pack and ripped to pieces.
I have no idea. I never saw a dog all the while I was there except when I first arrived when they were in their compound. I believe my guardian angel was looking after me. I was very safe. The dogs as far as my angel was concerned, were very secure. They simply could not harm me.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 329
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- the bird encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- TIMOTHY, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- visit from an angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
- touched by an angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- MOTHER'S ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- aNgeL sEnT bY God, by Ellaine Manansala
Saint Feast Days by Month
Bishop and defender of the rights of the native Indians in Peru, Born in Mayorga, Spain, he studied law and became a lawyer and then professor at Salamanca, receiving appointment-despite being a ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Barbara, also known as the Great Martyr Barbara, was an early Christian Greek martyr born mid-third century in Heliopolis, Phoenicia. Barbara was the daughter to a rich pagan named Dioscorus. After the death of Barbara's mother, Dioscorus dedicated his life to ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Bishop and prophet, called "the Elder" or "the Bald." Also known as Elphege, he was the bishop of Winchester, England. There he ordained St. Dunstan. A holy prophet, Alphege is credited with helping to restore monasticism to England. continue reading
In St. Peter Chanel, Priest and Martyr (Feast day - April 28) The protomartyr of the South Seas, St. Peter Chanel was born in 1803 at Clet in the diocese of Belley, France. His intelligence and simple piety brought him to the attention of the local priest, Father ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Aldemar: Saint of the Day for Friday, March 24, 2017
- Why is this 14-foot statue of Our Lady underwater?
- Daily Readings for Friday, March 24, 2017
- What happened during the London terror attack? HD Video
- Outrage as Catholic University erected CROSSES on their own property ...
- 'Living Lent': Friday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 24
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis prays for Westminster terror attack victims HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 24th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Supreme court nominee faces tough questions on religious freedom during confirmation hearings HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.