Saved from ferocious dogs - Angel Stories
By: Roger Hayes
Location: Gt. Yarmouth Norfolk England
I have a genetic condition with which I was born and as a result I am lets say 'a bit vulnerable'.
I went to a an automobile scrap yard to get some spare part for my car. Arriving late in the afternoon and haveing to park several hundred yards from the main site office,
On my arrival I passed the dog compound which contained some very large very nasty looking wolf-like alsation dogs. I like dogs but these did not look very friendly.
I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the very old cars. Eventually it started to get dusk and I decided to find the cars I needed to remove the spare parts.
When I went to the site office to pay for them it was closed. So I went up to to bungalow which was a few hundred yards from the site. When I knocked on the door, the woman who answered it looked as white as a ghost. Shocked and horrified she invited me in quickly. She summoned her husband. She expained what I had told her 'that I had spent the afternoon looking around at all the old cars in the scrapyard, then as it was getting late, decided to get my spare parts and as the site office was shut, was now trying to pay for them. He too went deathly white.
He explained that the site had closed two hours before and the dogs had been let loose from their compound. The noise I would have made hammering and knocking on cars should have alerted them.The fact I walked freely past the main site office where the dogs are normally lurking,to my car to get some more tools, then upto their home at the top of the hill unmolested.
The owners said that even the owners wife does not walk about on her own afer hours.
After the dogs [all six of them] had been made secure, I was escorted back to the main part of the compound then onto my car.
The owner said he just could not understand how I had been able to walk around the site, particularly where the dogs roamed, unmolested for 2-hours. I should have been attacked by the pack and ripped to pieces.
I have no idea. I never saw a dog all the while I was there except when I first arrived when they were in their compound. I believe my guardian angel was looking after me. I was very safe. The dogs as far as my angel was concerned, were very secure. They simply could not harm me.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 328
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- the bird encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- TIMOTHY, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- visit from an angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
- touched by an angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- MOTHER'S ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- aNgeL sEnT bY God, by Ellaine Manansala
- I FEEL A VERY NICE AND STRONG PERFUME FOR SOME SECONDS, by Stella Nkhonya
Saint Feast Days by Month
Clare was born at Montefalco, Italy, around 1268. As a young woman she joined a convent of Franciscan tertiaries. This group established Holy Cross Convent at Montefalco in 1290, adopting the Rule of ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Teresa of Ávila was born Teresa Ali Fatim Corella Sanchez de Capeda y Ahumada in Ávila, Spain. Less than twenty years before Teresa was born in 1515, Columbus opened up the Western Hemisphere to European colonization. Two years after she was born, Luther started the ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Joan de Lestonnac was born in Bordeaux, France, in 1556. She married at the age of seventeen. The happy marriage produced four children, but her husband died suddenly in 1597. After her children were raised, she entered the Cistercian monastery at Toulouse. Joan ... continue reading
St. John, Apostle and Evangelist St. John the Apostle, the son of Zebedee and Salome, was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus. John was called to be an Apostle by our Lord in the first year of His public ministry. He is considered the same person as John the ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Feeling down? Here's how to change YOUR LIFE and THE WORLD from Navy ...
- St. Helena: Saint of the Day for Friday, August 18, 2017
- Ten year old girl gives birth following rape in India
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, August 18, 2017
- Article V could be invoked. Here's what you need to know about it HD ...
- Sen. Bob Corker joins ranks of seditious who want to overthrow a ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, August 19th, 2017 HD
- Pro-life wins in Texas with new law to protect religious freedom and the unborn HD
- Should history be rewritten to appease the angry? HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, August 18th, 2017 HD