Saved from emotional hell - Angel Stories
Location: Washington DC USA
In January 2006 I left my home, friends, family and all that I cared about in the UK to live in the USA. I had no friends to turn to and was deeply depressed and unhappy, I lay awake for nights in an empty home wondering if I had done the right thing wracked with anxiety and sorrow over my new job and leaving home.
I lay awake one night wracked with emotions and pain, for 3 hours I clutched my bible frantically trying to read the answers, I was afraid, alone, broken hearted, weeping and completely lost. I dragged myself from my bed to my sitting room and collapsed on my sofa in utter dispair from my painfull emotions and I felt an incredible energy fill the room. It came through the wall of the room, I couldnt see it but it was there, an incredible energy.
The feeling was more powerful than the greatest feeling of love I have ever felt, it was divine, to this day I do not know what this force was but it wrapped me in an intense protective veil and magnetised my soul, it felt as though it was pulling my soul up towards it. I fell to my knees and cried tears of amazement, that had turned from tears of sadness, my tears subsided and I felt like a child being soothed and protected. It was like being a small child and lost and then found by your mother, that feeling of your mothers arms wrapping around you, the feeling of love except it consoled my in an instant. It protected me from my thoughts and worries and pain. The force surrounded me and every nerve ending in my body tingled, all the hairs on my body were standing on end and I got "goosebumps" all over. My jaw dropped in amazement, just the fact this was happening to me filled me with complete Joy. I felt accepted. My heart was lifted higher than I have ever felt. Words will never ever describe how I was tranformed from a wrecked man and completely restored to strength in an instant, when I really needed it. All of my personal issues paled into insignificance when all of this was taking place, the sheer fact that I was being healed by something other than a human astounded me and completely solidified my belief in god.
After around 5 minutes and the awe had subsided, I walked to bed and fell into a deep sleep straight away, I awoke in the morning 4 hours later feeling completely saved, full of energy and full of love for life when normally I would still be tired.
This was the most amazing moment of my 30 year life. It has renewed my religeous beliefs completely. I need to talk to a priest about this because I need to know what it was, initially I thought it was the holy spirit but having read this site I now think it could have been an angel. Whatever it was, it was real and I have been blessed with it's presence, to post this real story and tell the world is my sincere thanks to it and to god. Thank you for changing my life, thank you for letting me see, I will never forget.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 329
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- the bird encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- TIMOTHY, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- visit from an angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
- touched by an angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- MOTHER'S ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- aNgeL sEnT bY God, by Ellaine Manansala
Saint Feast Days by Month
Also Peter Regalado, Franciscan reformer. Peter was born at Valladolid, Spain, to a noble family, and entered the Franciscan Order in his native city at the age of thirteen. After several years, he ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Mary, also known as St. Mary the Virgin, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Mary, Mary Mother of God or the Virgin Mary is believed by many to be the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother "was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Dymphna was born in Ireland sometime in the seventh century to a pagan father and devout Christian mother. When she was fourteen, she consecrated herself to Christ and took a vow of chastity. Soon afterward, her mother died and her father - who had loved his wife ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis shares special message for families ahead of next World ...
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- St. Peter Regulatus: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Another life lost - Pray for Mexico's priests
- What happens to babies who survive abortion?
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.