There is no doubt Angels are real - Angel Stories
By: sheree davenport
Location: Hartwell GA USA
I am not a saint. I am a 33 year old mother of 2 children and would like to share my true story with others.
My son Logan was born october 9 1995. He was our first child and we love him unconditionally. When Logan was about a year old we noticed that he was not developing the way other babies his age were.I started searching for answers (my husband was in denial) and praying. Shortly after that we found out through genetic testing that Logan has Fragile X syndrome. Fragile X is the leading cause of inherited mental retardation and is one of the only known causes of autism. Since this condition is inherited by me the mother (I am A carrier) we made the decision not to have any more children because a child born from me would have a 50% chance of inhereting the condition. When Logan was 3 I found out I was indeed pregnant again. I took Logan to therapy and the therapists and I prayed. I knew God wouldn't put more on me than I could handle, but I was still scared. On the way home from therapy that day, I turned the radio off and prayed that the lord give me the strenghth that I desperatly needed. After my prayer I turned the radio back on and the first song that played was a song called "you will be blessed" Elton John sings this song and it is about someone who will be blessed with a child and the lord tells the person that he promises this.
On October 20 1999 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl we named Leah. The doctor who delivered Leah prayed with us for Leah. Genetic testing told us that Leah did not have Fragile X syndrome and was not a carrier.
We have always prayed with our children and I have always prayed that the Lord allow my children to do whatever it is he wants from them and to lead them in the right direction and that his guardian Angels surround our family and keep us from harm.
When Leah was 2 I saw an Angel watching her sleep. I don't think that the Angel wanted me to see (her or him) and disappeared almost as soon as I saw. The Angel was shaped like a human, but was "glowing white" and very hard to explain. The hair was blonde and the clothing was white or glowing.
It was like the angel was in a hurry and rushed through my house.
My second encounter was different. I was home alone and cleaning my house. I put a peice of paper in the trash can in the laundry room and glanced at the wall next to the back door. I saw a glowing golden oval shape on the wall, in the center of it was a brighter star. I was thinking how beautiful this was and how it must be a reflection from something, but it was beautiful., about that time I glanced out of the blinds on the back door and I saw A black shadow of what appeared to be shaped like a man. It was nothing but black, pitch black with no features. IT ran off of the deck, not down the stairs but the other way. It reminded me of a scared animal trying to get away. All of this happened very fast, I blinked my eyes and looked back at the wall where the glowing oval was and it was gone too. I didn't really know what to think at the time. I know now that the oval must have been an angel that was protecting me from an evil being or demon.
I know that there will be people who don't beleive me, and I can't say that I blame them, it all seems a little far fetched even as I tell it. But I know the truth and the truth is that these things HAVE happened to me, not in a dream or under any kind of "influence" but just during everyday normal life. I thank God, Jesus and the Holy spirit for looking after me and my family and I know that God wants me to share what happened to me.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 328
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- the bird encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- TIMOTHY, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- visit from an angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
- touched by an angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- MOTHER'S ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- aNgeL sEnT bY God, by Ellaine Manansala
- I FEEL A VERY NICE AND STRONG PERFUME FOR SOME SECONDS, by Stella Nkhonya
Saint Feast Days by Month
David, the youngest son of Scotland's virtuous queen, (Saint) Margaret, succeeded his brother to the Scottish throne in 1124. David's friend, (Saint) Aelred, abbot of the English monastery of ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
In the fourth century a Greek religious romance on the Loves of Cecilia and Valerian was written in glorification of virginal life with the purpose of taking the place of then-popular sensual romances. Consequently, until better evidence is produced, we must conclude ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Martyr whose Apologia, or defense of the faith, is considered one of the most priceless documents of the early Church. Apollonius was a Roman senator who was denounced as a Christian by one of his slaves. The Praetorian Prefect, Sextus Tigidius Perennis, arrested him, ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Friday, May 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Fr. Frank Pavone: The Pro-Life Meaning of the Ascension
- St. David I of Scotland: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Pope Francis and Donald Trump have monumental first meeting HD Video
- Manchester Bishop speaks out on horrific terrorist attack during ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- 'Miracle Workers': Owen Wilson and Daniel Radcliffe star as God and ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, May 25th, 2017 HD
- Bomb explodes during Ariana Grande concert full of young fans HD
- St. John Baptist de Rossi HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.