The Power of the Rosary - Angel Stories
By: Rosalie Francaviglia
Location: Rahway NJ USA
My mom was 94 years old when she went home to heaven on January 9, 2006. She suffered from breathing problems, COPD, and gradually grew worse. Looking at her was like watching someone turning the pages of a book as she gradually became worse.
I had a caretaker for her while I was at work, but the nights were mine and hers together. I was under a great deal of stress and frustration - work and home. The work situation was not improving. I became grumpy and nervous. I wanted with all my heart to be with my mom. I retired from work on January 3, 2006, to be with my mom.
As I was sitting by my mother's bedside, about a week before she died, I noticed just outside the doorway to her room was a "dark, swirling motion", however, it never crossed the threshold of the doorway. Something told me this was not a good thing. I never mentioned this to anyone.
I asked my parish priest to come give my mom the Last Rites. But, this "thing" was still there. I even told "it" "you cannot have her". But, it did not go away. I knew I wanted to pray and I did, but I was not really focused. I guess I was afraid I was admitting my mom was leaving me. I never told this to anyone.
One day a friend, non-Catholic, came to see my mother. She was telling me about the time when her brother was dying. He was not focused on his religion as he should be. She always told him to "stay focused on Jesus and He would be there for him". My fiend's prayers were answered. Before her brother passed away, he told her "Jesus is here for me." This helped me to "get focused". I told my mom to "stay focused on Jesus, Mary and Joseph, they will guide you home".
I always pray, but have not said the Rosary in long time. I took my Rosary beads and prayed it everyday. That "dark, swirling motion" was still there outside my mother's room. I knew it was not a good thing, but I was not afraid. I told "it" again "you cannot have her, begone Satan". It went away and never appeared again to this day. I felt very much at peace then as I do now. I now pray the Rosary everyday. The Power of the Rosary. Mary is our Mother, too.
I was alone with my mom on January 9, 2006, when she went home to heaven. I am a peace even though I miss her. I know she and my day are praying for me.
A few days after I buried my mom, I was in her room. I smelled flowers. I was beautiful. (I do not have any fresh flowers in the house at all.)
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 328
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- the bird encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- TIMOTHY, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- visit from an angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
- touched by an angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- MOTHER'S ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- aNgeL sEnT bY God, by Ellaine Manansala
- I FEEL A VERY NICE AND STRONG PERFUME FOR SOME SECONDS, by Stella Nkhonya
Saint Feast Days by Month
Carthusian monk and bishop, defender of papal authority. Anthelm was born in 1107 in a castle near Chambery, in Savoy, France. He was ordained a priest and visited the Carthusian Charterhouse at ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
The remarkable woman who would be known as Mother Theresa began life named Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. Born on August 26, 1910 in Skopje, she was the youngest child born to Nikola and Drane Bojaxhiu, Receiving her First Communion at the age of five, she was confirmed in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Isidore was born at Madrid, Spain, in the latter half of the 12th century. For the greater part of his life he was employed as a laborer on a farm outside the city. Many marvelous happenings accompanied his lifelong work in the fields and continued long after his ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Is the 'Gaucho Priest' the Devil's worst nightmare?
- 'Budgets are moral documents'
- Catholic hero gifted most prestigous award after saving woman's life ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, June 26, 2017
- St. Anthelm: Saint of the Day for Monday, June 26, 2017
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD