Angel at Concert - Angel Stories
By: John Green
I went to a Michael John Porrier concert in 2006. He is a inspirational Catholic guitar player. The entire church he was playing at was filled with candles. I was sitting there, I closed my eyes, and was listening to the music. All of a sudden, a essence was in the air, it was like a constant wave of protectiveness and power, it seemed to flow through me, filling me up. I opened my eyes, perplexed at the feeling. The light came out of the candles and met up in the center of the church, molding to form a golden figure, wearing an alb, standing, or rather floating, above Michael Porrier's head. The face was blurry, so I couldn't make it out. The candles changed, they now looked like balls of light, but with out the light. Imagine a fire, without the brightness, but just as warm, and inviting. The figure was in a relaxed position, and he/she didn't say anything. I watched it for a while, and rubbed my eyes, it was still there. I looked around, but no one looked like they could see it. I closed my eyes for about five min., when I opened them, it was gone. I asked my parents on my way home if they had seen anything, both of them didn't see anything, but were convinced that I was telling them the truth. What a great blessing.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Bishop of Trier, Germany, from 332, and a miracle worker. He was probably born at Silly, France, and succeeded St. Agritus as bishop of Trier, giving refuge to St. Athanasius in 336. St. Paul, the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Yes, there is a St. Julia and here is her story: St. Julia was born of noble parents in South Africa. When she was still quite young, her city was conquered by barbarians. Julia was captured and sold as a slave to a pagan merchant, but she did not complain or feel ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Catherine was born in Florence in 1522. Her baptismal name was Alexandrina, but she took the name of Catherine upon entering religion. From her earliest infancy she manifested a great love of prayer, and in her sixth year, her father placed her in the convent of ... continue reading
St. Catherine of Siena was born during the outbreak of the plague in Siena, Italy on March 25, 1347. She was the 25th child born to her mother, although half of her brothers and sisters did not survive childhood. Catherine herself was a twin, but her sister did not ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Getting Creative With Dead Bodies?
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, May 29, 2017
- Jesus Is HERE: Pope Francis declares Jesus intercedes for us every day
- St. Maximinus of Trier: Saint of the Day for Monday, May 29, 2017
- US Archbishop decries President Trump's budget plan - at odds with ...
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.