Angel at Concert - Angel Stories
By: John Green
I went to a Michael John Porrier concert in 2006. He is a inspirational Catholic guitar player. The entire church he was playing at was filled with candles. I was sitting there, I closed my eyes, and was listening to the music. All of a sudden, a essence was in the air, it was like a constant wave of protectiveness and power, it seemed to flow through me, filling me up. I opened my eyes, perplexed at the feeling. The light came out of the candles and met up in the center of the church, molding to form a golden figure, wearing an alb, standing, or rather floating, above Michael Porrier's head. The face was blurry, so I couldn't make it out. The candles changed, they now looked like balls of light, but with out the light. Imagine a fire, without the brightness, but just as warm, and inviting. The figure was in a relaxed position, and he/she didn't say anything. I watched it for a while, and rubbed my eyes, it was still there. I looked around, but no one looked like they could see it. I closed my eyes for about five min., when I opened them, it was gone. I asked my parents on my way home if they had seen anything, both of them didn't see anything, but were convinced that I was telling them the truth. What a great blessing.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Franciscan Capuchin martyr. He was born Mark Rey is Sigmaringen, Germany, in 1577. A practicing lawyer, he traveled across Europe as a tutor to aristocrats but then started defending the poor. In ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Yes, there is a St. Julia and here is her story: St. Julia was born of noble parents in South Africa. When she was still quite young, her city was conquered by barbarians. Julia was captured and sold as a slave to a pagan merchant, but she did not complain or feel ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Ansgar was born of a noble family near Amiens. He became a monk at Old Corbie monastery in Picardy and later at New Corbie in Westphalia. He accompanied King Harold to Denmark when the exiled King returned to his native land and engaged in missionary work there. ... continue reading
Two Greek philosophers ventured out into the Egyptian desert to the mountain where Anthony lived. When they got there, Anthony asked them why they had come to talk to such a foolish man? He had reason to say that -- they saw before them a man who wore a skin, who ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis comforts martyr Fr. Jacques Hamel's sister at special ...
- St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen: Saint of the Day for Monday, April 24, 2017
- Egypt tightens security in wake of papal visit - Will it be enough?
- Day 3 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, April 24, 2017
- A message to Kim Kardashian: the Virgin Mary asks this ONE THING of you
- Day 2 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Day 1 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, April 24th, 2017 HD
- Intro to the Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.