War in Heaven - Angel Stories
By: Yohan ben Mich-el
I was in the basement of a friends house watching him and his buddy plan madden (a football video game). Suddenly an angel appeared on the screen, an androgynous being made completely of light, similar to the intensity of moon light, with light pulsing through it. If you hold your hand under glass with rain running over the glass, this is how the light appeared to flow through this angel. At first I looked down immediately, assuming my eyes were playing tricks on me, but when I looked back the angel spoke.
"Believe what you see."
Then I bore witness to something which can only be described as ultra violent. In the background men in red, stretching all the way to the horizon, were shouting "Allah Ackbar". Men in black were fighting them and losing. Then, one of the men in black killed all the enemies surrounding him and pumped his fist into the air and shouted something. Suddenly the colour of the black men changed to green and not one was slain.
This is a microcosm of the vision. You may claim I was only watching football but if only you could sense how serious this was meant to be. I was shocked.
I believe this is a war between men where the Almighty will be proved. Do not doubt, these events occur after death but before judgment, at least this was the meaning I took from it. A war in heaven.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Padre Pio was an Italian priest who was known for his piety and charity, as well as the gift of the stigmata, which has never been explained. St. Padre Pio was born Francesco Forgione, on May ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Clare of Assisi was born in Assisi on July 16, 1194, as Chiara Offreduccio, the beautiful eldest daughter of Favorino Sciffi, Count of Sasso-Rosso and his wife Ortolana. Tradition says her father was a wealthy representative of an ancient Roman family and her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Edward the Confessor was the son of King Ethelred III and his Norman wife, Emma, daughter of Duke Richard I of Normandy. He was born at Islip, England, and sent to Normandy with his mother in the year 1013 when the Danes under Sweyn and his son Canute invaded England. ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- It's time to regulate Facebook and other social media
- North Korea threatens to test H-Bomb over Pacific
- St. Padre Pio: Saint of the Day for Saturday, September 23, 2017
- At UN, the Vatican asks all nations to help in fight against human ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD