The family angel - Angel Stories
By: Julie Brown-Williams
I have had many angel encounters throughout my life. Several have saved my life or the life of a loved one. This is one of my favorite stories of how angels can watch over entire families, not just one person.
I was at work, suddenly I felt this overwhelming fear. I got up and started turning in circles. My co-worker Sharon grabbed hold of me and held me tight. I was shaking and saying over and over "I have to go home, something is wrong something bad is going to happen". This lasted for about seven minutes. Sharon would not let me go and then suddenly the feeling left me. We looked at the time and it was 1:45 in the afternoon, the feeling left me at 1:52.
I suddenly knew that everything was okay. I was working in a location that had no land line phones and this was before cell phones, so I could not call my husband and check on him.
I finished out my day at work and as I drove up to my home there were several police cars in my driveway. At exactly 1:40 pm that afternoon my husband who works out of our home felt the need to go to the store. He left the house for fifteen minutes. While he was gone five very aggressive men took an ax to our door, kicked it in and rip out vcr's, t.v.'s and several other items. They were caught and the police officer came by the house with the men who were pointing out all the homes that they had robbed in our neighbor. The officer said that if my husband had been home, they would have hurt him or even killed him.
I feel that my guardian angel saved my husband by instilling the need in him to go to the store at that exact time. He still does not know why he went that day. But I am thankful to my angels for their love and help in looking after my family.
"Always Listen to Your Guardian Angel"
This is an angel story that has a moral to it. Always listen to your guardian angel! One morning as I woke up I heard a voice saying over and over don't get on the boat, don't get on the boat. So I told my husband about it. That day we were going boating with a friend who was bringing another friend that we had not met yet with their own boat as well.
My husband and I talked about what I had heard and we made a decision to go met with them on the beach, but not to get on any of the boats that day. However at the end of the day after not getting on any of the boats, my friend talked me and my husband into getting on the boat for just a ride only. We gave in and went.
While they were pulling a tuber in a double tube, the new ski rope, snapped. It snapped because the tuber had fell off the tube and the boat driver who had been drinking continued to drive the boat at over 30 mph even after we repeatedly yelled at him to stop. The tube submerged and held fast in the water, the ski rope had an estimated 4,000 pounds of pressure place on it and it snapped. At first everyone thought someone was shooting at us. It sounded like two gun shots.
The first of the two gun shot sounds were when the rope snapped and the second one, when it hit me in the head. It knocked me out and cause great bodily injury to me. I am disabled now due to what happened. I wish I had listened to my guardian angel.
So everyone out there don't make the mistake that I did. Listen to your guardian angel. Even if you feel stupid or foolish, don't give in to others wishes around you. Let God lead the way for you through the guidance he gives you through your guardian angels.
You may use my name or not. It is up to you. Thank you.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Eusebius, born just a few years after Fabian's death, tells us how Fabian came to Rome after Pope Anteros died in 236. A layperson, and not a very important one, he may have come for the same reason ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Margaret of Scotland, or Margaret of Wessex, was an English princess born in Hungary to Princess Agatha of Hungary and English Prince Edward the Exile around 1045. Her siblings, Cristina and Edgar the Atheling were also born in Hungary around this time. Margaret ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Eusebius, born just a few years after Fabian's death, tells us how Fabian came to Rome after Pope Anteros died in 236. A layperson, and not a very important one, he may have come for the same reason many still come to Rome today during a papal election: concern for the ... continue reading
Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska of the Blessed Sacrament was born as Helena Kowalska, in Glogowiec, Leczyca County, north-west of Lódz in Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of 10 children to a poor and religious family. Faustina first felt a calling to the ... continue reading
By Antonio Anup Gonsalves (CNA)
For over four centuries, a historical and iconic miraculous statue of Jesus Christ carrying his Cross has become an emblem of passion, struggle and faith for Filipino Catholics. Manila, Philippines (CNA) - The life-size statue of Jesus is enshrined in the famous minor ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Agnes: Saint of the Day for Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Cardinal Dolan asks the faithful to pray against 'powers of darkness' ...
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- Most Americans want abortion restricted, if not outlawed
- Daily Readings for Sunday, January 21, 2018
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 'Offering A Mass' For A Loved One
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education